Testosterone cypionate and masteron enanthate

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Good shit thanks man. Yea in my eyes I look at it this way I only blast 3 months of the year now so want to make the most of it. Is it true you know if trens linked to heart failure and certain types of cancers? Would you reccomend anavar as a more mild substitute?
Tren is harsh on the kidneys, and really fukk up your lipid panel. No idea on heart failure on cancers.

If I had to pick a sub for Tren.... Maybe a little NPP and Winny? 🤔 That's probably what I'd try personally. The largest factor will be your diet though, Mast, Anavar, Winny, etc.. they'll all be effective if your diet and training are solid.

Reaction score
Tren is harsh on the kidneys, and really fukk up your lipid panel. No idea on heart failure on cancers.

If I had to pick a sub for Tren.... Maybe a little NPP and Winny? 🤔 That's probably what I'd try personally. The largest factor will be your diet though, Mast, Anavar, Winny, etc.. they'll all be effective if your diet and training are solid.
Thanks man. What's the lowest effective dose you think for tren is?

Reaction score
Thanks man. What's the lowest effective dose you think for tren is?
FUCK
YOU
AND
ALL
YOUR
FUCKING
TREN
QUESTIONS

You are coming off as a TOTAL troll now. Geezus. Run the fucking Tren. You aren’t looking for advice you are looking for validation. So fucking RUN it at your stupid “micro dose” and shut the fuck up already. 100 mg/week is perfect. 👍

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
You came here asking advice. You got advice but you don’t want to take it so guess what’s probably going to happen next time you ask for the boards advice? Run your cycle as you have it planned from the start & be done with it OR don’t ask everyone’s opinion. How many guys have told you to just stick to the OG plan?

Reaction score
You came here asking advice. You got advice but you don’t want to take it so guess what’s probably going to happen next time you ask for the boards advice? Run your cycle as you have it planned from the start & be done with it OR don’t ask everyone’s opinion. How many guys have told you to just stick to the OG plan?
The plan was test and mast for 12 weeks. First 6 weeks test and mast only. Last half was either gonna add tren or var to finish it off

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
The plan was test and mast for 12 weeks. First 6 weeks test and mast only. Last half was either gonna add tren or var to finish it off
Forget the tren, you’re not ready for that. If you want to finish off with var go for it but I say stick to the test & mast through the entire run & I don’t think I’m alone on that.

Reaction score
Forget the tren, you’re not ready for that. If you want to finish off with var go for it but I say stick to the test & mast through the entire run & I don’t think I’m alone on that.
Yea gonna prob stick with that. But I've ran tren twice before years ago

Reaction score
What the fuck?

You’re an attention whore @Twiddlemyfiddle. What’s wrong? Mommy didn’t hug you enough?

This is you on MESO I assume…
Thread 'Add tren?'
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/add-tren.134410724/

Well, you can stay the fuck over there then. You won’t get any advice here. Fuck off for wasting everyone’s time. Please tell me you actually lift and you’re not a fucking cross-forum troll.

Reaction score
What the fuck?

You’re an attention whore @Twiddlemyfiddle. What’s wrong? Mommy didn’t hug you enough?

This is you on MESO I assume…
Thread 'Add tren?'
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/add-tren.134410724/

Well, you can stay the fuck over there then. You won’t get any advice here. Fuck off for wasting everyone’s time. Please tell me you actually lift and you’re not a fucking cross-forum troll.
You’re a fucking asshat troll.

Your threads on MESO….

Thread 'E2 extremely high on cruise!!! Help'
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/e2-extremely-high-on-cruise-help.134409840/

Thread 'Anavar caused issues months later?? Burning pain HELP!'
https://thinksteroids.com/community...ues-months-later-burning-pain-help.134409902/

Thread 'High red blood count on cruise. Adding mast? Cold hands?'
https://thinksteroids.com/community...t-on-cruise-adding-mast-cold-hands.134409803/

Get the fuck out. You’re a fucking disaster. If you experience that many sides why are you even on gear? Nobody is as ignorant and retarded as you.

Reaction score

Yo while we talking about tren, ill be adding 200mg tren E with my 500mg test cycle with anadrol (later on)
I will be taking tudac 600mg with nac 1000mg per day, you reckon thats enough? I wont be doing blood work till 3 weeks in anadrol see how it is from there.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Yo while we talking about tren, ill be adding 200mg tren E with my 500mg test cycle with anadrol (later on)
I will be taking tudac 600mg with nac 1000mg per day, you reckon thats enough? I wont be doing blood work till 3 weeks in anadrol see how it is from there.
No its not , thats a rugged fucking stack in any doses and if you don't know what the fuck you are doing and what to use you are going to fuck yourself up and be nothing but a moody itchy titted fucking mess.

Reaction score
No its not , thats a rugged fucking stack in any doses and if you don't know what the fuck you are doing and what to use you are going to fuck yourself up and be nothing but a moody itchy titted fucking mess.

Ahh I dunno man this is from a pro body builder

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Ahh I dunno man this is from a pro body builder
I dont give a fuck if its from Great Gramma Twat Waffle , IF you dont do the research and have the right things on hand , that stack will fuck you up. I know I run it. Ya got 2 things in there that are going to fuck with your BP , your heart , the drol holds water on top of that , your gonna have a hard time getting wind , eating ? haahahaa ,, sleeping ,,, not on your life ,,,, now genius ,,, ya got two compounds ,,, that don't aromatize , but WILL give you gyno and bitch tits in that stack ... how do you deal with that ? ,, with the same AI ? ,, wrong ! ..... how do you move the drol past your androgen receptors so they dont attach and give you C cups ? ....

Do your research before just trying random shit you aint ready for

Reaction score
I dont give a fuck if its from Great Gramma Twat Waffle , IF you dont do the research and have the right things on hand , that stack will fuck you up. I know I run it. Ya got 2 things in there that are going to fuck with your BP , your heart , the drol holds water on top of that , your gonna have a hard time getting wind , eating ? haahahaa ,, sleeping ,,, not on your life ,,,, now genius ,,, ya got two compounds ,,, that don't aromatize , but WILL give you gyno and bitch tits in that stack ... how do you deal with that ? ,, with the same AI ? ,, wrong ! ..... how do you move the drol past your androgen receptors so they dont attach and give you C cups ? ....

Do your research before just trying random shit you aint ready for

Bloodwork will be my best mate, also my diet n my vitamin stack will be good. every compound I’ve taken in the past has gyno side effects.

Ok boss what would you do staking your tren cycle.
Peace

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Bloodwork will be my best mate, also my diet n my vitamin stack will be good. every compound I’ve taken in the past has gyno side effects.

Ok boss what would you do staking your tren cycle.
Peace
Research.

You have a good day and remember to take your flintstones chewables , you should be fine

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I feel like if I told you my stack before you would’ve had a heart attack
We've all run dumb shit and lived to tell about it. Don't make it smart , right or mean it wont cost us health issues down the road.

The object is to be as smart and healthy as you can doing this not to just burn out and fade away like a shooting star , longevity matters.

New Threads