Testosterone Cypionate shortage

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Yeah I know it pisses me off even more lmao I was gonna go on trt get dialed in then jump on ugl.
But damn $5? I was thinking more like $30 bucks at least šŸ„² oh well to me it is now a priceless monument of my stupidity... I will hold onto it forever
It's actually under $5 to brew a vial of testosterone, including the cost of the sterile vial

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Finally got my RX filled. First time I'll be getting Depo vs generic....at almost 3x the price. Still only $37 for a 10ml vial....not complaining.

Reaction score
Hello, It's great to hear that you're dedicated to improving your sports performance! Testosterone Cypionate is indeed a popular choice among athletes and bodybuilders due to its potential benefits in muscle growth and strength enhancement. However, it's important to approach the use of any performance-enhancing substances with caution and ensure that you follow all relevant regulations and guidelines.

If you're considering purchasing Testosterone Cypionate, I would advise you to consult with a qualified healthcare professional who specializes in sports medicine or endocrinology. They can assess your individual needs, provide guidance on dosage and administration, and monitor your health throughout the process. It's crucial to prioritize your safety and well-being when considering any form of hormone supplementation.

Reaction score
Hello, It's great to hear that you're dedicated to improving your sports performance! Testosterone Cypionate is indeed a popular choice among athletes and bodybuilders due to its potential benefits in muscle growth and strength enhancement. However, it's important to approach the use of any performance-enhancing substances with caution and ensure that you follow all relevant regulations and guidelines.

If you're considering purchasing Testosterone Cypionate, I would advise you to consult with a qualified healthcare professional who specializes in sports medicine or endocrinology. They can assess your individual needs, provide guidance on dosage and administration, and monitor your health throughout the process. It's crucial to prioritize your safety and well-being when considering any form of hormone supplementation.
šŸ¤–
Can you guys add a rule about no AI spambots?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

oh ain't you precious

showtime-beetlejuice.gif

Reaction score

This is so well written. You must have a ton of experience to share. Looking forward to it.