Testostorone pellets

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I had pellets, they dissolve over period of 10 weeks, super expensive to keep up with, they work but shots much cheaper
my friend who has them says you can't work out for a week or so; otherwise the exertion will force them out.

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve heard the pellets may have issues with how they l distribute testosterone into your body. In other words it may not be very consistent. Now that was years ago when I was checking into TRT. It’s just a small incision, made at the doctors office , & then the pellets are implanted under your skin through a type of “straw”.

Reaction score
I’ve heard the pellets may have issues with how they l distribute testosterone into your body. In other words it may not be very consistent. Now that was years ago when I was checking into TRT. It’s just a small incision, made at the doctors office , & then the pellets are implanted under your skin through a type of “straw”.

I felt great on pellets, didn’t have any ups and downs. The procedure is exactly that

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
I felt great on pellets, didn’t have any ups and downs. The procedure is exactly that
Like I said this was years ago, I’m sure they have gotten better with how the pellets are release d into your system.

Reaction score
I remember back in the day we had to use finaplix pellets to get tren before it was a thing...and that sucked prepping for pinning....think Im good on pellets. I vote for TRT ice cream 🍦

Gcr

Reaction score
I remember back in the day we had to use finaplix pellets to get tren before it was a thing...and that sucked prepping for pinning....think Im good on pellets. I vote for TRT ice cream 🍦
Haha, I used finplex cattle pellets also with Animals conversion kit and coffee filters

Reaction score
my friend who has them says you can't work out for a week or so; otherwise the exertion will force them out.
No I never heard that at all, they go under your muscle and sew the little incision back up. That’s ridiculous I’ve had them for like 6 months

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
He said those were doc's instructions, upon initial insertion

Reaction score
That’s strange I never heard that, they put them under the muscle and sew back up maybe doc was being extra precaution
They just told me to avoid lower body exercise and cardio. There have definitely been cases of the pellets protruding out, mostly dependent on whoever’s performing the procedure though

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
They just told me to avoid lower body exercise and cardio. There have definitely been cases of the pellets protruding out, mostly dependent on whoever’s performing the procedure though
That doesn’t sound good at all.

Reaction score
I stopped taking them pellets I paid 250$ for incision then 45$ a pellet 13 pellets it was like 750$ every 10 weeks, fuck that I switched doctors got Watson cyp but then he got greedy wanted to just talk and charge me 250$ for a visit

Reaction score
Went to the doctor to go over my blood results, testostorone is 500 , 21 male.

Pellets? Ugh. That sounds horrible. Why is the doctor insisting on that?
Two weeks after using testosterone from vital herbal, i feel more focus at work. Im less tired and drowsy. I feel like i could do more at the gym, at work, at home, and playing with my kids. Would highly recommend it form you!!

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
Two weeks after using testosterone from vital herbal, i feel more focus at work. Im less tired and drowsy. I feel like i could do more at the gym, at work, at home, and playing with my kids. Would highly recommend it form you!!

Hey, Alex. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to use a new image I found. It doesn't really fit, but...

1660297022403.png

New Threads