Thank you Blacklabellabs

Steamboat

Reaction score
E873AF7C-C9C5-4782-AFD9-BB6A54E40B5A.jpegE873AF7C-C9C5-4782-AFD9-BB6A54E40B5A.jpeg
This pack was waiting for me when I got home from work today, Happy Friday! Packaging was discreet and safely secured, delivery time was as quick as it could’ve possibly been. Communication with Blacklabellabs was A+, the products are well sealed and crimped properly. Oils look clean ( nothing floating) the oral suspensions are sealed tight as well. 2 test suspension (100mg/ml), 2 test cyp (250mg/ ml) 2 sustenon 250, 2 tren ethanate (100mg/ml), 2 liquid dbol(25mg/ml), 1 custom exemestane(50mg/ml). I’ll keep the board posted on these products as I run them. Big thank you to Blacklabellabs, he’s a man of his word.

Steamboat

Reaction score
Ok Bro Bundy, people do care what it looks like, and if you read my entire post you would’ve read that I’ll keep the board posted as I introduce them into my run, smart mouth. Take it easy board enforcer,

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Bro Bundy, people do care what it looks like, and if you read my entire post you would’ve read that I’ll keep the board posted as I introduce them into my run, smart mouth. Take it easy board enforcer,
I just get a kick out of people showing some Bottles with god knows what’s in it ... tell me again how quick they responded to your email and how professional they acted ... lol

Reaction score
The picture is just “meh”.

2/10 for presentation.

Doesn’t sway me to buy anything.

And BlackLabel seemed to ghost anyway. He’s got no testing so that stuff could be anything.

1/10 for quality so far. (He gets a 1 for no floaters - that’s always a good thing).

Reaction score
I understand when people get excited about getting a package. I also understand that members want to share there experience with the board. BUT…..
this is not a source board. When these fly by nights come and try to dump and run they will always get a few. I am not saying I have never brought anything from someone on the other end of the computer, but I definitely can say I never brought anything that was not from a well vetted trusted source . I still use one from time to time, a very well known source in the BB community. He has never let me down. I have never read a bad review. I have turned many people onto them.
So before you put anything in your body that you brought from a not vetted lab. Be careful because you never know.
Please don’t ask me if it is PPL or some dump lab like that. 🤙

Reaction score
Ohh the purty labels...yeah right.

Pretty labels mean shit as what's inside counts.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
It’s the “he’s a man of his word” that did it for me. Haven’t used the product yet but saying subliminally he is G2G…. Or did he promise shitty labels and that’s why he is a man of his word.

In all seriousness wish you the best and will stay tuned in for the testing.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’m confused on why your so excited and thanking someone? From my understanding you didn’t even try it yet and your saying someone is a man of his word? 🤦‍♂️ I remember my first steroid order.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How am I supposed to know if the gear is legit or not when the photo quality is so terrible

Steamboat

Reaction score
I’m confused on why your so excited and thanking someone? From my understanding you didn’t even try it yet and your saying someone is a man of his word? 🤦‍♂️ I remember my first steroid order.
Who is so excited, you‘re another one that jumped on the bandwagon of haters, lol. Bunch of mindless followers.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Steamboat was mistaken for a shill. He’s reviewed a few sources here over the years and commonly shares his experiences.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big thank you to Blacklabellabs, he’s a man of his word.

Who is so excited, you‘re another one that jumped on the bandwagon of haters, lol. Bunch of mindless followers.
If you're not actually a shill, the statement I bolded makes you appear to be one.

A picture of sealed product means you have zero idea whether or not he's a man of his word. It also gives the impression that since all that has happened is you recieving a package that there's something other than a financial transaction going on.

That's a hefty level of you attaching all your credibility to a pop up source. Since you just gave him a full on character reference based on getting something in the mail once.