The Live Picture Thread

Reaction score
Ahh yes....this is the standard "I dated a black girl for a week 23yrs ago...I can say it" response...I'm familiar 😄

-still ball bustN
sure man, I said precisely that.
the joke was referred on saying I'm a Nazi for food, you silly.
I'll drop it. I don't need to convince you or anyone else. I just wanted to explain my point of view.

Cheers

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I find the arguments ridicolous. Like if you are gay you can say the word faggot but if you aren't, mother of god if you use it. Dave chapelle have a great sketch about it, I'll get it for you when I have a minute.

In my country the correct etymology and word to call a person of your race is Negro. Same if you wanna call a person of my race is Caucasian.

Black is a colour not a race. I don't call an Asian, yellow. I call it Asian. I don't call a South American, a chocolate milkshake, it's called a Latino.

I don't care about your political correctness and all those bullshit, I meant no offense and I mean no offense either when I say it everyday.

My adopted brother is a negro, he never had a problem with ppl calling him this way, you know why? Because he was teached to not be a victim and to not see racism in every corner and use it as an excuse to be ridicolous.

Now... If one use the world in a derogatory way of course it's meant as an insult, but I don't see ppl screaming when someone say: white trash or redneck... And those are derogatory term. So what's the problem? Hypocrisy that's what it is. The USA especially feel so bad about the slavery perpretated that they have fucked up an entire race for the guilt they still have.

Race or gender are non important to me, what's matter is how ppl behave but I'm not gonna call a nongender person with they or it or whatever and I'm gonna keep using negro to refer to a person of that race, and again I mean absolutely no disrespect or insult from it. If they take offense its their choices.
Do you even know the world where it comes from?

Quoting from Wikipedia: In the English language, negro is a term historically used to denote persons considered to be of Black African heritage. The word "negro" means "black" in both Spanish and in Portuguese, where English took it from.[1] The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive, or completely neutral, largely depending on the region or country where it is used. It has various equivalents in other languages of Europe.

Anyway you probably don't know how to cook..because anyone that has a bit of taste would know that a fresh fried prawn is 10 times better then a frosted fried whatever that is. Same with the cheesecake, but don't mind me, I'm a Nazi for food.

Ops see what I did there?
😂😂😂

Ps: I'll answer you guys in 10 days because CJ is gonna ban me again for a while. 😘
I'm not going to ban you for this post, you did nothing wrong.

But I will point out that you didn't say negro in the post you were banned for, you said nig***. Little bit different.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I find the arguments ridicolous. Like if you are gay you can say the word faggot but if you aren't, mother of god if you use it. Dave chapelle have a great sketch about it, I'll get it for you when I have a minute.

In my country the correct etymology and word to call a person of your race is Negro. Same if you wanna call a person of my race is Caucasian.

Black is a colour not a race. I don't call an Asian, yellow. I call it Asian. I don't call a South American, a chocolate milkshake, it's called a Latino.

I don't care about your political correctness and all those bullshit, I meant no offense and I mean no offense either when I say it everyday.

My adopted brother is a negro, he never had a problem with ppl calling him this way, you know why? Because he was teached to not be a victim and to not see racism in every corner and use it as an excuse to be ridicolous.

Now... If one use the world in a derogatory way of course it's meant as an insult, but I don't see ppl screaming when someone say: white trash or redneck... And those are derogatory term. So what's the problem? Hypocrisy that's what it is. The USA especially feel so bad about the slavery perpretated that they have fucked up an entire race for the guilt they still have.

Race or gender are non important to me, what's matter is how ppl behave but I'm not gonna call a nongender person with they or it or whatever and I'm gonna keep using negro to refer to a person of that race, and again I mean absolutely no disrespect or insult from it. If they take offense its their choices.
Do you even know the world where it comes from?

Quoting from Wikipedia: In the English language, negro is a term historically used to denote persons considered to be of Black African heritage. The word "negro" means "black" in both Spanish and in Portuguese, where English took it from.[1] The term can be construed as offensive, inoffensive, or completely neutral, largely depending on the region or country where it is used. It has various equivalents in other languages of Europe.

Anyway you probably don't know how to cook..because anyone that has a bit of taste would know that a fresh fried prawn is 10 times better then a frosted fried whatever that is. Same with the cheesecake, but don't mind me, I'm a Nazi for food.

Ops see what I did there?

Ps: I'll answer you guys in 10 days because CJ is gonna ban me again for a while.

I’m not PC either and agree with you on the formal classifications for the different ethnicities (which is what they are not different races=1 human race. On forms that i have to fill out, I write in “Human” for race: _______.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score

But I will point out that you didn't say negro in the post you were banned for, you said nig***. Little bit different.
Tough but fair the mods are.

Reaction score

Is there a difference? I'm genuinely asking. I'm not from your neck of the wood so I sometime use maybe terms that to me have the same meaning but it could be wrong.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
My adopted brother is a negro

Is there a difference? I'm genuinely asking.

Is you didn't say you were European I would've thought you were an old southern white guy that grew up during the civil war era.

Speech Ex.

Modern Day- "My brother is black"

Samp3i - "My fellow negro brethren was purchased from the far North🧐🥃..."

🤣🤣🤣

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Sampei of you are not black which you aren't it's best not to use either word as both are derogatory.