The Live Picture Thread

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
507288c7bbda2142bd444566e5f0de39.jpg

The Queen in here getting after it with me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro, is this an old pic? Her naked back picture shows her back being bigger and tanner.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Bro, is this an old pic? Her naked back picture shows her back being bigger and tanner.

It’s not man. Only like a week apart. It must have just been how she was posing. You can see her hands on her hips and contracting her back and pushing it back. I think the tan look was from the lighting in our bedroom. Because she wasn’t that tan either.

Reactions: Dex

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
It’s not man. Only like a week apart. It must have just been how she was posing. You can see her hands on her hips and contracting her back and pushing it back. I think the tan look was from the lighting in our bedroom. Because she wasn’t that tan either.

It is amazing what angles and lighting can do.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
It is amazing what angles and lighting can do.

Isn’t it? Maybe I should have gotten a pic of her in the concentric contraction on the row. In the wrong lighting I can look like shit, in the right lighting look completely different. She definitely has made changes and is looking great. We need to get some good front, back, and side poses. And compare again later.

Reaction score
That would be an adolescent Red Eft otherwise known as an Eastern Newt. Despite their "stay away from me" coloring, they're completely harmless. No teeth, no poisons or toxins and they don't excrete anything in a panic if handled. They aren't skittish and don't mind being picked up and held. They're usually about 3-4" in length.

After a couple of years, they migrate from land to some body of water where they transform into their final state by growing a fin on their tail and changing colors from bright orange to a more rock colored natural tone.

Newts are cool.

Found an adult Hellbender at my place last year. Also another large salamander that appeared to be kind rare IIRC. I’m sure I have pics somewhere. You seem to be into amphibians so you may appreciate that.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
I was working over the weekend, and people were driving like they were crazy! I literally yelled (in my car) and said, "WTF!? This parking lot is like a fucking circus!"

... then I drove around the bend:
20220808_185213.jpg
And there was literally a "fucking circus."

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Two of my favorite companies in one pic. Combat iron apparel and slap ya mama Cajun seasoning.

30b3d1ed5e24f4d54b5f9715dba64ee3.jpg