The new girl to forums

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi all. 👋

New girl here, I didn't come from other BB forums, but it was recommended that I head over here and check out what's up.

I was introduced to bodybuilding as a way to improve my life and health and it did just that. I'm never looking back now and I'm completely obsessed with it. But, I'm still new to the life so not much to contribute just yet, except my experience.

I started out with a ketogenic approach to weight loss and progressive overload/hypertrophy style training. I lost about 85# and went from overweight to cutting into my first competition with my first coach without any regard for health, metabolism, or any sort of bulking to actually be competitive. Anyways, lots of mistakes and lessons learned there.

I started with a new coach who actually seems to know what she's doing, reversed out to a bulk and a huge focus on health, hormones, and pushing calories without pushing high body fat % to get there.

I'm 8 months in to my first real bulk season and only 18 months into my life of bodybuilding. Next tentative show date in maybe a year, we'll see how my body responds and how physique changes happen.

Lots to learn, maybe some interesting personal experiences to share, who knows what else...

Anyways, enough about me for now. I really just wanted to say hi guys, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome! I know we have some knowledgeable people on here who can help with female bodybuilding.

What is your height and weight? Losing 85 pounds is quite the change. Congrats!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, glad to see that you found a competent coach...i hope. 🤞

Best of luck, hope you stuck around so we can follow along with your progress. Now go lift something.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I know we have some knowledgeable people on here who can help with female bodybuilding.

What is your height and weight? Losing 85 pounds is quite the change. Congrats!
5'6" and currently hovering around 173# in this phase. My stage weight was 135# though. But I really wasn't ready to be there.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all. 👋

New girl here, I didn't come from other BB forums, but it was recommended that I head over here and check out what's up.

I was introduced to bodybuilding as a way to improve my life and health and it did just that. I'm never looking back now and I'm completely obsessed with it. But, I'm still new to the life so not much to contribute just yet, except my experience.

I started out with a ketogenic approach to weight loss and progressive overload/hypertrophy style training. I lost about 85# and went from overweight to cutting into my first competition with my first coach without any regard for health, metabolism, or any sort of bulking to actually be competitive. Anyways, lots of mistakes and lessons learned there.

I started with a new coach who actually seems to know what she's doing, reversed out to a bulk and a huge focus on health, hormones, and pushing calories without pushing high body fat % to get there.

I'm 8 months in to my first real bulk season and only 18 months into my life of bodybuilding. Next tentative show date in maybe a year, we'll see how my body responds and how physique changes happen.

Lots to learn, maybe some interesting personal experiences to share, who knows what else...

Anyways, enough about me for now. I really just wanted to say hi guys, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome aboard!

I see that our resident incels have already chimed in, so you might take this opportunity to ignore them and carry on with a full log.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I see that our resident incels have already chimed in, so you might take this opportunity to ignore them and carry on with a full log.
Deal. I'm pretty good at ignoring assholes... comes from being a woman i guess 🤷‍♀️

Where are logs posted so I can review a few and know what to post?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a valuable person. It's what's on the inside that counts.
Yes, but I fear that your value is misplaced in this woman's intro thread.

Please go be valuable in the very valuable thread you started with Bundy.

ftf

Reaction score
Hi all. 👋

Welcome!
If I am reading this right, then you lost 85 lbs your first 10 months of bodybuilding? That's some serious weight loss. Was it just keto and exercise?

New Threads