This is it.

Reaction score
Ive been reading and studying the pinned/sticky posts a doing as much research as i can about a possible blast and cruise. My first cycle i did pct and came off and i dont think i want to do that again. All my questions are in ITALICS

I just want to know if i got this all right.

What to always include in every Blood Test:
Total test and free test
Estradiol (e2) levels (extra sensitive)
hormone panel
(Glucose, chloride, sodium, etc)

-Anything else important to consistently add? Cholesterol? Prolactin?

Before blasting:
Blood test
Blood pressure readings
Glucose levels (diabetes runs in my family, luckily i dont have it…. Yet)
Have all gear on hand (test, ai(arimidex), nolva, clomid, syringes )

-Get Bodyfat percentage in check.
Im currently still a little high. Have a bit of a muffin top. Got injured and couldnt work out for 2-3 months.

6’3” @223lbs currently from 250lbs in december 2022

By my calculations 210-215 should put me at a decent bodyfat percentage.

During Blast:
Diet in surplus to grow (balanced meals, protein focused @1g of protein per target body weight)

Test-c 250 2x week (i also have sustanon on hand. Does it really matter between sustanon and test c?)

Get bloods on week 6.
Check:
•Test levels
•E2 (try to keep this in reference range with ai or only use ai if experiencing symptoms??)
•LH and FSH (what can i expect these to be if i use HCG this time? I did not use HCG last time)

stop pinning week 10 or 12 ish

How do i now transition to cruise? Just lower dose to approx 100mg/wk?
Use nolva? This is where i get lost during this cruise transition phase.

Should i cruise first to understand what my actual dose for it is first?

Reaction score
How’s your training?

What program have you been running? What’s the progress been like?

What are your goals?

Here’s what I give everyone for 1st cycle.

Diet and Training are FAR more important than the drugs. Anyone that tells you otherwise is an idiot. You need to know how to eat and train BEFORE using the steroids. Otherwise you're wasting the drugs and you will look like shit. Drugs don't speed anything up. Get to your natural potential, these are for taking you beyond that (ie you should ALREADY have people commenting that you use even though you are natural).

Assuming that you understand that, and that you have progressed to a real good point in the 4 years of training, here's all you need to know. Make sure to EAT. You need to feed your body to build the new muscle.

1) How old are you

2) What are your current natural testosterone levels? If you don't know, get a baseline blood test now before you start your cycle.

3) Are you going to PCT or blast and cruise? If it's PCT get your PCT protocol lined up, including HCG if you will be using that.

4) Get an AI, go with pharmaceutical for this. Some guys prefer Aromasin, some guys prefer Arimidex. They work slightly different so know the difference.

5) Take a "before" picture so you have something to compare progress to.

6) First cycle should be testosterone only. 300-500 mg/week. Testosterone will be the base of every cycle so you will want to know how your body responds to it. Don't run the AI initially, wait until you get mid-cycle bloodwork at 6 weeks (or as soon as 4-weeks if you feel common side effects of high estrogen).

7) Save all of your bloodwork. This is your story and it will be invaluable later on if you should have any issues.

8) Finish out your cycle. Typically 12-weeks but can range from 10-weeks to 16-weeks.

9) Begin PCT protocol or have your post-cycle bloodwork done if you decide to do so (most guys don't unless they run the PCT). This is the time to drop to “cruise” dose. Usually TRT levels that keep your testosterone levels between 600 and 1000.

10) Take your "After" picture. The two should be dramatically different. Like mind-blowing. If they aren't, then you fucked up. Do better.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
What to always include in every Blood Test:
Total test and free test
Estradiol (e2) levels (extra sensitive)
hormone panel
(Glucose, chloride, sodium, etc)
Read the bloodwork guide. You're going to want a metabolic panel and a blood panel as well, and make sure they are including lipid markers.
Test-c 250 2x week (i also have sustanon on hand. Does it really matter between sustanon and test c?)
No
Get bloods on week 6.
Check:
•Test levels
•E2 (try to keep this in reference range with ai or only use ai if experiencing symptoms??)
I try to avoid using an AI if at all possible prior to your mid cycle bloodwork, that way you can see an accurate reading on what rate you aromatize at. So what I have had my guys do: plan bloodwork 4-5 weeks in, avoid the AI so long as no nipple sensitivity shows (a little acne won't kill anyone), if they get nipple sensitivity, start a mild ai dose and 20mg nolva a day for the next week to cover the receptors at the nipple until the AI has a chance to get serum estrogen under control.
stop pinning week 10 or 12 ish
For 500mg test I would go longer. 16ish weeks seems to be the sweet spot for most people.

As for a cruise, you stay in the same injection schedule, but just drop the does to your desired cruise dose, and let the esters natural clearance times to taper you down naturally. Nothing fancy needed.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Also follow what BBBG said, he outlines a lot of things very clearly

Reaction score
@TomJ you don't think it matters test c vs sustanon? With the different esters in Sustanon and their half lives, I think it does matter.

If it were me, I would stick with test c @Twinturbo.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
@TomJ you don't think it matters test c vs sustanon? With the different esters in Sustanon and their half lives, I think it does matter.

No it doesn't matter. Their stable serum levels won't look exactly the same day to day but in essence they will end up very similar so long as it's dosed at least twice a week.

I hate sustanon, I think it's a completely pointless gimmick. The logic behind it sounds good on paper, but in practice it just overcomplicates things too far.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

You can look at steroid plotter for sustanon, dosed twice a week, vs cyp dosed twice a week and they will be very similar.

buck

Reaction score
The only real difference that i see between cyp an sust. Is it will take longer for levels to clear with the sust.

New Threads