Thoughts on importance to aspirate during pinning.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Never aspirated, never had a problem. I do get tren cough sometimes, but there's no correlation with getting tren cough and excessive bleeding when I pull out the needle. So even if I aspirated tren injections, I don't think it would help prevent tren cough.

Reaction score
“Tren cough” can occur without hitting a vein or a blood vessel. If you’re injecting too fast or with pressure, it can easily push across into the tiny capillaries. Aspirating is fine if you want to, but not 100% fail-safe.

We tend to overthink all of this shit. IV drug users “filter” thru a cotton ball for fucks sake. They aspirate to make certain they’re in a vein so their drug hits as hard as possible.

We go intramuscular but everything we inject eventually needs to get into the bloodstream to do what we need it to do.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
“Tren cough” can occur without hitting a vein or a blood vessel. If you’re injecting too fast or with pressure, it can easily push across into the tiny capillaries. Aspirating is fine if you want to, but not 100% fail-safe.

We tend to overthink all of this shit. IV drug users “filter” thru a cotton ball for fucks sake. They aspirate to make certain they’re in a vein so their drug hits as hard as possible.

We go intramuscular but everything we inject eventually needs to get into the bloodstream to do what we need it to do.
Let’s pin heroine? Where the cotton balls at lol they don’t even buy clean ones lmao they use tin from the garbage and prob dirty q tip ends your right they safe I’m safe

Reaction score
Let’s pin heroine? Where the cotton balls at lol they don’t even buy clean ones lmao they use tin from the garbage and prob dirty q tip ends your right they safe I’m safe
Point being, a tiny amount of oil going directly into your bloodstream isn’t going to cause plaque buildup or anything harmful.

Seems like nothing kills junkies. Keith Richards is 78 years old. Lol.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Point being, a tiny amount of oil going directly into your bloodstream isn’t going to cause plaque buildup or anything harmful.

Seems like nothing kills junkies. Keith Richards is 78 years old. Lol.
He’s a rich junkie he can afford clean cotton swaps lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Fuck it found a $49 coronary calcium scan not too far from my work next apt was feb 2 took it might as well be safe then sorry

Trendkill

Reaction score
Calcium scan takes about 5 seconds. Worth every dollar. I had one done when I turned 40. Gonna get another one next year. I paid $150.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People pull back to much when they do it . U just need a tiny touch back on the plunger

Reaction score
Pinning into blood vessels can cause the vaccines to travel through the blood and make it to the heart/myocarditis.
I've heard they don't teach people to aspirate anyone to save time lmao. How long does it take to pull the plunger back once in the muscle lol.
Can someone explain how aspirating hurts the muscle more then sticking a needle in it? I think that's BS.

shackleford

Reaction score
Hope my big ass fits in there lol from the looks of it it’s a cat scan machine I hate those and I’m claustrophobic as fuck
had my test done. you lay on the bed face up and they slide you into the machine feet first up to your chest. I didnt feel claustrophobic at all. and it took only a few minutes.

I'm happy with the results.

Impression:
No measurable coronary calcium identified.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
had my test done. you lay on the bed face up and they slide you into the machine feet first up to your chest. I didnt feel claustrophobic at all. and it took only a few minutes.

I'm happy with the results.

Impression:
No measurable coronary calcium identified.
Perfect face out I can do and congrats on being healthy lol

Reaction score
I get tren cough almost every time i pin tren ventrogluteal (twice a week). Never in the thigh . Sometimes I aspirate , not typically.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Useless,
Did it a few weeks on my 1st cycle and was told it's more of a personal choice so I hesitantly tried it for the 1st time and nothing bad happened so it's been full send from than on. Probably got a good solid 10yr non-aspirating pin game going on💉

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Get a calcium scan to start with, like 100.00 out of pocket. If issues are seen they send you to all of the follow-up, and more thorough testing that's needed. Calcium is not "be all, end all" as some make it out to be. Example: I scored fairly high on Calcium score (been on statins for 15 years). Statins calcify plaque, protecting it from rupture and leakage. When they sent me for all follow up testing, Nuclear-Stress test (visual) and all other testing, I was fine with no restrictions, 65% ejection fraction (which is tops for my age), etc. Excellent place to start though. I also have a friend who was happy he got ZERO on his calcium score, (it doesn't show soft-plaque) then he had widow-maker heart attack and bypass surgery (almost died). Its the follow-up tests that can tell all, mainly stress-echo or nuclear-stress...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Let me out this to rest fellas. For the past 24 years I've been sticking needles in people for a living. If you want to aspirate fine, if you don't fine. It matters not a single bit with respect to pinning your gear. Period.

Reaction score
Let me out this to rest fellas. For the past 24 years I've been sticking needles in people for a living. If you want to aspirate fine, if you don't fine. It matters not a single bit with respect to pinning your gear. Period.
They don’t even teach the practice in medical/nursing school anymore. If you stick to medically indicated injection sites, there’s nothing to hit (as you know I’m sure). Plus, the needle can move after aspiration so it doesn’t even indicate that you’re in the clear.

If it gives you peace of mind, have at it, but it’s not even remotely necessary.