Thoughts on this cycle?

Jonjon

Reaction score
Ok guys so this will be my first cycle. I’m trying to plan it well in advance so I have everything on hand I need.

On trt for a good while.

Saving up enough test and nandrolone to run 400mg test and 200 nandrolone per week for 12 weeks.

I know this is mild but I want to try to start with less is more approach. Also… it’s taking me a long time to save up this medicine, and doing much higher will put me too late in the year getting started on this.

Here’s my questions…
1. Is this sufficient or do I need to go higher?
2. Would 4 weeks of dbol be a good idea to start?
3. I currently take .25mg of arimidex every 3.5 days and I need it on 200mg a week test for acne and bloat. Occasionally take .5mg dose when I feel like I need it. How much should I increase on the arimidex if I proceed with 400mg test 200 nandrolone as planed?
4. Do I need to keep tamoxifen on hand?

thanks for your help!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 it's pretty good. That's 600mg of gear
2 if you want to, I'd take it at the end myself
3 you already seem to be managing it, continue that.
4 it's a good idea to have on hand

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you have issues with only 200mg of Test, why not switch your doses to 200 Test and 400 Nandrolone? Or even 300/300? Are you planning on NPP or Deca?

Skip the Dbol, again for the same reasons where 200 Test causes you issues. I'm not a fan of taking extra drugs to offset the side effects of another drug. I'd just rather take a different route around the problem.

Jonjon

Reaction score
If you have issues with only 200mg of Test, why not switch your doses to 200 Test and 400 Nandrolone? Or even 300/300? Are you planning on NPP or Deca?

Skip the Dbol, again for the same reasons where 200 Test causes you issues. I'm not a fan of taking extra drugs to offset the side effects of another drug. I'd just rather take a different route around the problem.

Thanks! Let me clarify that my estrogen issues are only some back acne, a little extra bloat around the lovehandles. No libido but who knows why that is.

Just started the low dose of arimidex and acne and little bit of bloat are gone pretty much

EDIT- i took 200-225mg per week for well over a year with no ai. No gyno but nipples would get sensitive at times

Last edited:

Jonjon

Reaction score
Nandrolone Decanoate
from doc

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks! Let me clarify that my estrogen issues are only some back acne, a little extra bloat around the lovehandles. No libido but who knows why that is.

Just started the low dose of arimidex and acne and little bit of bloat are gone pretty much

EDIT- i took 200-225mg per week for well over a year with no ai. No gyno but nipples would get sensitive at times

So yeah, you're going to have issues with higher Test and especially Dbol, which metabolizes into methylestradiol, which is stronger than estradiol.

I'd steer clear of going down that path, if it were me.

There are many steroids that can get the job done, each with their own set of effects, both wanted and unwanted. Just stick to a lower dose of Test, and let the Deca do the heavy lifting. Deca aromatizes at a much lower rate than Test, I believe it's only 20%.

Maybe look into Boldenone/equipoise for the future.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nandrolone Decanoate
from doc

This is Deca.

NPP is Nandrolone Phenylpropionate.

Same base drug, nandrolone, just attached to different esters.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
stick with 200mg test like CJ says you dont need extra e2 to deal with, I even drop my trt dose at times when adding tren or npp

Jonjon

Reaction score
stick with 200mg test like CJ says you dont need extra e2 to deal with, I even drop my trt dose at times when adding tren or npp

I was trying to keep the 2 to 1 ratio to avoid the sexual dysfunction. Is that side effect a little overhyped?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was trying to keep the 2 to 1 ratio to avoid the sexual dysfunction. Is that side effect a little overhyped?

Many here have debunked that broscience personally, myself included. 200 Test and 400 Nandy was a great cycle for me. I'll be running it again this winter.

Not saying it CAN'T happen, but it's not guaranteed that it WILL happen.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
100mg test and 200-300mg tren/NPP and I am always good to go never an issue. If i start to struggle with climax which is my first sign of slightly raised prolactin then i pop 0.25mg caber e3d till i am a sex god (This was at higher doses of tren/npp)

Jonjon

Reaction score
Thanks that makes me feel a little better

Reaction score
Those are all ok but arimidex can cause higher level of DHT and lower level of estradiol and can lead to hairloss

nandrolone lower is good idea because ur body makes some of it in to DHN which is too weak to regulate male thing.

Dbol start is good

Tamoxifen on hand is good. It is very cheap compairing to gyno surgery and also cheap when compare to side effect when use femara + tamox in effort to get rid of the gyno.

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Mind I ask how old you are.

How long you have been training natty?

But right off the bat I would say your Deca is to low.

But I applaud your less is more thought process.
I am of the belief that your first cycle will be the best one you will ever have. Your receptors are clean. And if you diet is correct (That's the main thing!!!) and your training hard enough you'll grow. PED are shit if the others things aren't right.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Many here have debunked that broscience personally, myself included. 200 Test and 400 Nandy was a great cycle for me. I'll be running it again this winter.

Not saying it CAN'T happen, but it's not guaranteed that it WILL happen.

100mg test and 200-300mg tren/NPP and I am always good to go never an issue. If i start to struggle with climax which is my first sign of slightly raised prolactin then i pop 0.25mg caber e3d till i am a sex god (This was at higher doses of tren/npp)

From experience, increased prolactin and E2 can make it real difficult to finish. Like, give up level difficult.

I’m chilling now, so it’s not stress, I know it’s the result of gear. Won’t even bother because I’m not trying to waste an hour.

New Threads