Tiredness on Primo E

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but seems like the only thing I should really worry about is TSH & LDL...

Maybe a T3/T4 supplement to increase levels a bit, idk if that's the reason I get frequent cravings for "junk" foods

& LDL is subsequently raised because of satisfying those cravings...

- Current Doses are 300 Cyp // 200 Deca

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Correct me if I'm wrong but seems like the only thing I should really worry about is TSH & LDL...

Maybe a T3/T4 supplement to increase levels a bit, idk if that's the reason I get frequent cravings for "junk" foods

& LDL is subsequently raised because of satisfying those cravings...

- Current Doses are 300 Cyp // 200 Deca
Cholesterol can be fixed, stop eating so much junk 😅.

Do not take t3/t4. If your TSH is too low then there's a good chance that you're producing too much T3/T4. You need a full thyroid panel to truly understand what's happening.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Cholesterol can be fixed, stop eating so much junk 😅.

Do not take t3/t4. If your TSH is too low then there's a good chance that you're producing too much T3/T4. You need a full thyroid panel to truly understand what's happening.
@JuiceTrain also, you're pretty close to 0.5 on TSH, which is typically the bottom of what most doctors consider acceptable range. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is or isn't wrong.

This is why you need a full thyroid panel.

If you're doing this through a doctor then ask if it's anything to be concerned about. If he says yes then ask if they can get you a full panel, and then post up the results.

If you're ordering the lab work yourself, then just order a full thyroid panel. Again, post up the results.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
@JuiceTrain also, you're pretty close to 0.5 on TSH, which is typically the bottom of what most doctors consider acceptable range. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is or isn't wrong.

This is why you need a full thyroid panel.

If you're doing this through a doctor then ask if it's anything to be concerned about. If he says yes then ask if they can get you a full panel, and then post up the results.

If you're ordering the lab work yourself, then just order a full thyroid panel. Again, post up the results.

Gotcha,
I'm going through Defy but had to get those last 2test before speaking to one of their docs...I'll ask em when I get the chance

Thanks for the info Send🤙🏾

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Gotcha,
I'm going through Defy but had to get those last 2test before speaking to one of their docs...I'll ask em when I get the chance

Thanks for the info Send🤙🏾
Are you sweating more, feeling anxious, getting palpitations, sweating more, have any amount of insomnia, or anything out of the ordinary besides feeling tired?

If not then you're probably actually fine. Despite how the range looks, it seems that a lot of clinics say anything below 2.5 - 3.0 is optimal.

This document from the endocrine society compares a number of studies, studies referenced in that document also suggest or imply that below 2.5 - 3.0 is optimal for long term health. Several of the studies looked at healthy men in their 20's, and only ~10-12% had levels above 3.0. Those same studies saw tsh increase with age in their test groups.

I double checked what I said earlier about the lower range doctors like, and it seems that the lower level guidelines for TSH have been updated, I said 0.5 but it's changed to 0.4. So being nearly 0.5 wouldn't concern me as long as there are no other symptoms present.

As always, if uncertain then just get the test done. Good luck man.

New Threads