Tom's HPLC Steroid Testing Thread

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
this was KOV's response on meso

A few words to test my stuff. Currently to the result 15mg Oxandrolone. All tablets definitely do not contain 15 mg of oxandrolone, it is mathematically impossible because I know how much material was used and how many resulting tablets were.
I used so much material and filler mixture to get 12mg in the tablet. As demonstrated by my test in Jano lab, 12.58mg. My goal has never been and will never have a place of 10mg in a 15mg tablet, which is nonsense from an economic point of view.

But you have to take into account the deviations that can occur in production. Since I use a machine that does not have a pressure filling die, a difference in the weight of the tablet is possible. The stand I use has a variation depending on the size of the tablet and the carrier used, about 4-7% of the weight of the tablet.

Another thing is that the filling ability of the matrix changes during production - the mixture in the tank is condensed by shocks and its flowability changes, so the matrix must be adjusted, depending on the control during production.

The last thing, if I'm starting production, I always need a few tablets, usually a few sieves, to fine-tune the dies. If my tablet is to have 12mg and a total of 300mg, then I will not use everything below 280mg in the batch, as well as everything above 330mg. But these are, as I say, the first few dozen tablets.

basically admit that their process is inherently flawed, and pills will vary in potency.
O man I might make my way over there. He is talking about his pressing but that’s not his issue it is in the mixing of the batch and I guarantee you he is doing it the shit way.

Also I call out bullshit all day he doesn’t weigh every tab unless I read that incorrectly

TomJ

Reaction score
O man I might make my way over there. He is talking about his pressing but that’s not his issue it is in the mixing of the batch and I guarantee you he is doing it the shit way.

Also I call out bullshit all day he doesn’t weigh every tab unless I read that incorrectly
im not going to pretend to be familiar at all with the various processes. just sounds like excuses to me