Torn pec——boc157 & tb500 for healing?

Reaction score
Tore my right pec. Had surgery to repair it and overall the rod said it was an easy repair, but a very long recovery

I’ve got a lot going on now and even more to come in the next 4 months. Would it be possible to try 157 and 500 to help expedite the healing process to get to therapy quicker? I’ve looked all over here and see mixed results and nothing solid about how much of each to use. Some are saying inject right into injury site as well. I feel like that’s going to be fairly painful.
Right pec—Igor shoulder gives a little pain as well but nothing showed on mri and I declined an exploratory scope on it when they fixed the pec. Could I do im on right delt and it work on healing pec and shoulder if there is some sort of minor damage to shoulder?
The main thing is where to get quality peptide and how much of each to use. I see them blended together, but my understanding is that it will be a different dosage of each and frequency will also vary of the two

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You could try it but in my experienced opinion, time is what you need. Follow your Ortho and PT's instructions.

I blew mine out years back in October and didn't touch a weight until January so I know the feeling. Fuuk it up again and there's a chance it may not be able to be repaired.

How long ago was your surgery? How long in a sling?

Reaction score
Surgery was yesterday (5-22) and in sling for 6 weeks I believe. They are saying long recovery on this one. ~6 months.

I keep tearing stuff up. First it was lower back from deadlift…likely due to poor form but bulged several discs
Tore tricep tendon right after that. Had a big bone spur that broke and messed it up I think
Not pec ripped apart. All of these injuries within the last year

Reaction score
Surgery was yesterday (5-22) and in sling for 6 weeks I believe. They are saying long recovery on this one. ~6 months.

I keep tearing stuff up. First it was lower back from deadlift…likely due to poor form but bulged several discs
Tore tricep tendon right after that. Had a big bone spur that broke and messed it up I think
Not pec ripped apart. All of these injuries within the last year
How old are you?

Reaction score
Tore my right pec. Had surgery to repair it and overall the rod said it was an easy repair, but a very long recovery

I’ve got a lot going on now and even more to come in the next 4 months. Would it be possible to try 157 and 500 to help expedite the healing process to get to therapy quicker? I’ve looked all over here and see mixed results and nothing solid about how much of each to use. Some are saying inject right into injury site as well. I feel like that’s going to be fairly painful.
Right pec—Igor shoulder gives a little pain as well but nothing showed on mri and I declined an exploratory scope on it when they fixed the pec. Could I do im on right delt and it work on healing pec and shoulder if there is some sort of minor damage to shoulder?
The main thing is where to get quality peptide and how much of each to use. I see them blended together, but my understanding is that it will be a different dosage of each and frequency will also vary of the two
In my opinion if you have the money to throw at it, why not give it a go. It will not hurt your recovery.
I agree there are mixed reviews across the forums and there is limited research.

As far as site pinning, again, it won't hurt anything if you want to pin very near the site as you are using slin pins.

I did take both 157 and 500 along with generic HGH after a surgery 2X daily excluding weekends and I put all 3 in one syringe. I can't remember the doses but I am sure if you search around the web you will see some good suggestions. I can't say if it sped up my recovery but I had no setbacks.

Unfortunately I am no help as far as where to get quality peptides. The place I got mine from before is out of business. Good luck in your recovery and remember to not rush it even if you are feeling better. Like @snake suggested, follow PT exactly and don't stop just because you think are fully healed.

Reaction score
I had shoulder surgery in Nov 22. Had rotator cuff tear, bicep tear & bone spur. Even after surgery my shoulder hurt right up until I started. Both my shoulders hurt if i slept on my side or they hurt after most upper body exercises. I started these 2 weeks ago. 500mcg morning & night. About 2 days ago the pain was less and its gotten to now only hurt the day after hard upper body exercises(shoulders, chest or biceps). The difference in before peptides and now is amazing. I am going to keep doing the same dosage for the next 30 days.

Reaction score
I had shoulder surgery in Nov 22. Had rotator cuff tear, bicep tear & bone spur. Even after surgery my shoulder hurt right up until I started. Both my shoulders hurt if i slept on my side or they hurt after most upper body exercises. I started these 2 weeks ago. 500mcg morning & night. About 2 days ago the pain was less and its gotten to now only hurt the day after hard upper body exercises(shoulders, chest or biceps). The difference in before peptides and now is amazing. I am going to keep doing the same dosage for the next 30 days.
How much of each are you doing ? 500mcg on both?
That’s one of my main concerns is quantity and frequency. I can’t find much on how much to take and how often.

Reaction score
Bringing this back up. Someone tell me bout these injections. I was under the impression this stuff is a regular injectable. I’m being told it’s powder and you use bac water to mix and then inject just under skin and not a full on muscular injection.
Also site injection. I asked my doc about it and he didn’t totally shoot down the idea of use, although he didn’t talk good of the 500, primarily the 157, but didn’t really state reasons. He did say not to inject directly into site. For a pec tear, surgery site is just outside of the pocket between pec and underarm area over into right arm slightly. He said a delt injection would be better. What’s the thoughts on that??

Reaction score
You inject with a insulin syringe. Usually into abdomen under skin. I've never injected it anywhere else. My shoulders hurt and using it this way it only took 2 weeks for it to stop the pain in my shoulders. I can lift heavy and now only get normal muscle ache rather than tendon & ligament pain I use to have.

Reaction score

I know a new mixed product:BPC157+TB500 5mg+5mg maybe it can help you.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did wonders for my rotator cuff tear.

I would use them to ensure you recover and follow whatever the PT tells you.

Edit, fuck I got caught up in the necro. I'm sure this is no longer needed

Reaction score
Did wonders for my rotator cuff tear.

I would use them to ensure you recover and follow whatever the PT tells you.

Edit, fuck I got caught up in the necro. I'm sure this is no longer needed
What dosage did you do? I tore my rotator and labrum a few weeks ago and have been using 400 mcg daily

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright, First and foremost I wish you well on your recovery form your torn pec!

BPC-157 and TB-500 are two peptides that have gained attention in recent years for their potential role in promoting recovery and healing in the body. However, it's important to note that the use of these peptides for recovery purposes is still a subject of ongoing research and debate, and their safety and effectiveness may vary from person to person.
  1. BPC-157 (Body Protection Compound 157):
    • BPC-157 is a synthetic peptide derived from a naturally occurring protein found in the stomach.
    • Some studies suggest that BPC-157 may have anti-inflammatory and tissue healing properties.
    • It has been investigated for its potential use in treating various conditions, including muscle and tendon injuries, gastrointestinal issues, and more.
    • Some athletes and individuals interested in sports recovery have experimented with BPC-157 in the hope of accelerating healing and reducing inflammation.
  2. TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4):
    • TB-500 is a synthetic peptide that is part of the thymosin family of proteins.
    • It has been researched for its potential to promote tissue repair, wound healing, and muscle recovery.
    • TB-500 is often associated with its ability to increase the production of new blood vessels, which can aid in healing damaged tissues.
    • Some athletes and bodybuilders have used TB-500 in an attempt to enhance recovery from injuries or strenuous workouts.
  3. With research on my mouse I have found that what worked best for my torn tricep was 1.5mg daily, this was a mix of TB500 & BPC 157. As always ensure you're listening to your body and up on routine blood work.This is KEY and I cannot stress it enough.

New Threads