Tren Ace update

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Just quit what?
That’s literally not that high.

If your insinuating I’m freaking out. I’m just logging my first run at tren. Keeping an eye on important things like BP makes you sha I should just quit ? Actually feeling great other than getting winded like a fat asthmatic
How much do you weigh??? Your on 120 mgs of tren a a week correct? If I'm wrong I sincerely apologize if I'm correct you literally shouldn't feel any negative effects at that dose. Your wind should be fine you BP shouldn't move. 120 mgs of tren is almost nothing. If your less then say 280 that BP sucks. Again I apologize if I misquoted anything or got your numbers wrong I'm not thumbing back. There is no drug worth taking if your health is effected in a negative manner.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
How much do you weigh??? Your on 120 mgs of tren a a week correct? If I'm wrong I sincerely apologize if I'm correct you literally shouldn't feel any negative effects at that dose. Your wind should be fine you BP shouldn't move. 120 mgs of tren is almost nothing. If your less then say 280 that BP sucks. Again I apologize if I misquoted anything or got your numbers wrong I'm not thumbing back. There is no drug worth taking if your health is effected in a negative manner.
Yessir 120mg

I also work nights shit sleep today had a irritating afternoon so could be up from that. Gonna re test with good rest and before I take any caffeine

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I'm Greek so it'll taste like olives and lamb nobody wants that

Lamb?
@Human_Backhoe would suck that lamb milk straight from the source

Just quit what?
That’s literally not that high.

If your insinuating I’m freaking out. I’m just logging my first run at tren. Keeping an eye on important things like BP makes you sha I should just quit ? Actually feeling great other than getting winded like a fat asthmatic

Youre looking great

Yeah, id juat quit tho if i had those cardio sides.
If i cant go for a solid run, i say fuck it

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
BP is 152/82 using the machine at the grocery store idk if the cuff was too small
This is pretty high for me I don’t have a history of high Bp.

Gonna get a paramedic friend to check me manually later when she gets back to work

Yeah man get a manual check. A lot of those machines won’t read arms like yours accurately. Mines always off on machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Figuring I used to use tren in nearly every cycle, I've had the cough a few times.. no remedy works better then sticking your head in the freezer and breathing in that ice cold air.. constricting those bronchial pulmonary capillaries, cough goes away real quick.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Got my hands on an albeuteral inhaler let’s see what that does lol. Trying to get some singular. I’ve heard that works but if I’m not mistaken that takes a while to start to work

Reaction score
You can get a cheap blood pressure cuff from the drug store. It's kind of a must have if you're going to be running cycles. Now that I've had heart problems in the past, I check bp regularly; and if it starts to creep up, I can dial down whatever I'm on.

Problems associated with high blood pressure are heart enlargement, heart failure, arteriosclerosis, kidney failure, and plenty more fun stuff.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
You can get a cheap blood pressure cuff from the drug store. It's kind of a must have if you're going to be running cycles. Now that I've had heart problems in the past, I check bp regularly; and if it starts to creep up, I can dial down whatever I'm on.

Problems associated with high blood pressure are heart enlargement, heart failure, arteriosclerosis, kidney failure, and plenty more fun stuff.
Ya that’s a good idea
The ex was a nurse so she would check mine a few times a month manually.

I don’t think my arms are big enough to need a large cuff but never measured my arms tbh.
The one at the super market def felt a little snug before I hit start so it could be

This paramedic chick wants to smash.. I bet I can get her to give me an EKG just for shits lol wouldn’t hurt to check out the heart rythm. I need to take advantage of that lol.

I do have an app with a cardiologist in sep (I go once a year) just to get a heart check up

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Got my hands on an albeuteral inhaler let’s see what that does lol. Trying to get some singular. I’ve heard that works but if I’m not mistaken that takes a while to start to work
Albeuteral may open airways but it will also increase anxiety, heart rate and possibly BP. If you are having bad sides from tren, then it's the wrong drug for you. Don't force it by trying to mask the issues with other drugs.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Albeuteral may open airways but it will also increase anxiety, heart rate and possibly BP. If you are having bad sides from tren, then it's the wrong drug for you. Don't force it by trying to mask the issues with other drugs.
That’s actually a damn good point
I used to use one as a kid and you are 100% right
Thank you for bringing that up!

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
I hav
Ya that’s a good idea

I don’t think my arms are big enough to need a large cuff but never measured my arms tbh.
The one at the super market def felt a little snug before I hit start so it could be

This paramedic chick wants to smash.. I bet I can get her to give me an EKG just for shits lol wouldn’t hurt to check out the heart rythm. I need to take advantage of that lol.

I do have an app with a cardiologist in sep (I go once a year) just to get a heart check
Nurse grab the fat boy cuff for my MASSIVE sixteen inch arms. I’m going to say it’s safe to say you need the bigger cuff

Reaction score
Day 51 of Tren log…

Taking 120 mg/week

Feel stronger want to fuck everything and I look good (would you fuck me? I would fuck me).

So far no sides. Well except for:
1) high blood pressure
2) I slept bad
3) I can’t breathe

Is all this normal? I will continue on. Not complaining just logging my personal experience with Tren.

Reaction score
Ya that’s a good idea

I do have an app with a cardiologist in sep (I go once a year) just to get a heart check up
Interesting you bring that up, there is actually a little device available these days called "Kardia," and you can use it to give yourself a little mini ekg, it takes like 30 seconds. It connects to your phone and runs on an app.

I'm not saying you should get one, because they're like $100. But for anyone with a history of heart rythm issues, they are pretty cool. I have one and use it frequently.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Ya that’s a good idea

I also go once a year I'm genuinely happy you do as well

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Thank you butch!!!!!!! I give this post 5 thumbs up! I am proud of you. I've been sayinf this for years but @TomJ ignores my post so everyone else does too

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Thank you butch!!!!!!! I give this post 5 thumbs up! I am proud of you. I've been sayinf this for years but @TomJ ignores my post so everyone else does too
Awww I'm sorry.

I'll try to give you more attention

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

New Threads