Tren and kidney function

Migmaster

Reaction score
I have been on tren cycle for 2 weeks and the results are amazing. Downside is I work in an insanely hot environment. My question is how much strain is involved on your kidneys during a tren cycle. I have no history of any kidney problems and am not experiencing any problems yet

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
I have been on tren cycle for 2 weeks and the results are amazing. Downside is I work in an insanely hot environment. My question is how much strain is involved on your kidneys during a tren cycle. I have no history of any kidney problems and am not experiencing any problems yet
Go get labs, then compare your baseline Serum Creatinine, BUN, and GFR to your new labs. This will give you an idea as to your kidney function.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
A few things;
Nothing amazing happens in 2 weeks. Relax, week 4 or 5 is when the party starts depending on Ace or E.

Effects on the body are very dose depended. There's a difference between 200 mg/ wk and 600 mg/wk and it's not 3x.

If you're in a hot environment, you need to pound the water to point of feeling full. Dehydration is not good for any part of your body even without the use of gear.

And no one has a kindey problem until they have a kidney problem.

Migmaster

Reaction score
Oh I do. Welder. 1 to 1 1/2 gallons a day. Yeah I starting to see results and I want to get to those week 4-6 results without having to stop it. Thank you. Tren a. Keeping dose fairly low.

Reactions: CJ

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Really, wouldn’t Tren A kick in within like 10 days? By week 2 I thought you’d see it visibly doing stuff.

Not MY experience, what I’ve read though.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Really, wouldn’t Tren A kick in within like 10 days? By week 2 I thought you’d see it visibly doing stuff.

Not MY experience, what I’ve read though.
Stop reading and start listening. :ROFLMAO: Na really dted, you may feel something as early as 3 weeks with Ace but you haven't even reached peak saturation blood levels until about 18 days. As you know, gear alone does almost nothing for the muscles so training is needed. In that 10 day window you're talking about, how much training has that gear seen even if you are hitting a body part once a week? Make sense?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My arms are definitely bigger
Definitely means you tapped them and you are are at the same body weight. I am a big record keeper so I know; I hope you took some measurements. If not, do that ASAP. You will thank me later.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Stop reading and start listening. :ROFLMAO: Na really dted, you may feel something as early as 3 weeks with Ace but you haven't even reached peak saturation blood levels until about 18 days. As you know, gear alone does almost nothing for the muscles so training is needed. In that 10 day window you're talking about, how much training has that gear seen even if you are hitting a body part once a week? Make sense?

Best explanation for the anxious that I've ever seen.

If we accept the notion that size a/o strength progress is a function of diet, training, rest, and time ... w/o gear, AND that gear takes its own time to build up in the body,

then it follows that visible size a/o strength progress will not happen in the same time frame as the gear buildup does.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score

Best explanation for the anxious that I've ever seen.

If we accept the notion that size a/o strength progress is a function of diet, training, rest, and time ... w/o gear, AND that gear takes its own time to build up in the body,

then it follows that visible size a/o strength progress will not happen in the same time frame as the gear buildup does.

Good points. I’m 18 days in on a Tren Cycle and notice not much. 250 Test PP a week, 600 Tren A. Had hoped it would help with cut, creating fullness, adding strength, but maybe deficit is too steep to have experienced any benefit.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
A few things;
Nothing amazing happens in 2 weeks. Relax, week 4 or 5 is when the party starts depending on Ace or E.

Effects on the body are very dose depended. There's a difference between 200 mg/ wk and 600 mg/wk and it's not 3x.

If you're in a hot environment, you need to pound the water to point of feeling full. Dehydration is not good for any part of your body even without the use of gear.

And no one has a kindey problem until they have a kidney problem.
And not just water but be sure to take in your ions (electrolytes) sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium.

Also wouldn't worry about creatinine levels as a high protein diet alone raises that.

Migmaster

Reaction score
K. Thanks. Yeah I add a couple of gatorades at work and eat a lot of veggies and some fruit outside of work. Appreciate y'all's input

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
K. Thanks. Yeah I add a couple of gatorades at work and eat a lot of veggies and some fruit outside of work. Appreciate y'all's input
Gatorade alone is a poor electrolyte source, it's just marketing. Add some table salt and Nu-Salt(potassium chloride) to your water/beverages.

Migmaster

Reaction score
I do pay close attention to urine color and frequency, thank you

Migmaster

Reaction score
Do you all have any helpful tips on managing tren night sweats. Mine are not awful or really even that often. 1 maybe 2 a week. Keep room cold, fan on, good hydration about all I know. Thanks

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Do you all have any helpful tips on managing tren night sweats. Mine are not awful or really even that often. 1 maybe 2 a week. Keep room cold, fan on, good hydration about all I know. Thanks
I seem to get more warm if I eat a lot of carbs, so maybe less in the meal before bed? That's just a complete guess though.

Could also lower the dose of Tren.

Migmaster

Reaction score
18 5/8. Started at 16 about 7 months ago. I just did this cause Snake told me to measure and see if they grew on tren. I know some of you are much bigger and more defined.

Attachments

• IMG_20210707_211105.jpg
    IMG_20210707_211105.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210707_210643.jpg
    IMG_20210707_210643.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 19

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
18 5/8. Started at 16 about 7 months ago. I just did this cause Snake told me to measure and see if they grew on tren. I know some of you are much bigger and more defined.
How much weight gain in that 7 mos.?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Glad you took my advice. How big a 18 5/8" arm looks depends on height and how lean you are but that's a big gun no mater how you cut it. You got no bitch brother, nice work!

New Threads