Tren and kidney function

Migmaster

Reaction score
Arms are up to even 19 inches and waist is down 2 sizes to 33. Weights unchanged at 235

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you all have any helpful tips on managing tren night sweats. Mine are not awful or really even that often. 1 maybe 2 a week. Keep room cold, fan on, good hydration about all I know. Thanks
Sleep on a dry towel or two.

No one has mentioned blood yet. I've done landscaping for years and pissed blood last year.

Tren will increase BP and RBC-add this to hot manual labor and you run a risk for an adverse event.

Do not drink more than 1 gatorade. Drink at least 3 to 3.7 liters a day. Absolutely ensure you have plenty of electrolytes.

In addition, monitor BP and continually keep it managed. Don't end up pissing blood like I did.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
I drink a 20oz Gatorade Zero Sugar a day for the sodium content, and close to 192oz (1.5 gallons) with potassium salt, taurine, and citrulline mixed in. I cannot express enough... hydration has a HUGE effect on how effective your cycle will be.

For tren I start getting the effects 3-5 days in, more weight, more reps, faster recovery.. by day 10 I get bad sweats elevated heart rate and blood pressure, and by day 20+ insomnia heart burn/acid reflux, and irritability.

Migmaster

Reaction score
I drink a 20oz Gatorade Zero Sugar a day for the sodium content, and close to 192oz (1.5 gallons) with potassium salt, taurine, and citrulline mixed in. I cannot express enough... hydration has a HUGE effect on how effective your cycle will be.

For tren I start getting the effects 3-5 days in, more weight, more reps, faster recovery.. by day 10 I get bad sweats elevated heart rate and blood pressure, and by day 20+ insomnia heart burn/acid reflux, and irritability.
That's about as accurate as it gets right there.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's tren base right?
Yea.

I remember even doing 500mg/wk Tren Base and 1g Test No Ester years ago. Crazy results but never worth it having to pin 3 days/wk. Never again LOL

Migmaster

Reaction score
Yea.

I remember even doing 500mg/wk Tren Base and 1g Test No Ester years ago. Crazy results but never worth it having to pin 3 days/wk. Never again LOL
Bet your strength was off the charts

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Yea.

My kind of cycle... haven't used those in a good 6 or 7 years. But 3 days though? I used it daily, excellent as a preworkout.

Methyltren (by far my fav compound) also hits really hard really fast.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My kind of cycle... haven't used those in a good 6 or 7 years. But 3 days though? I used it daily, excellent as a preworkout.

Methyltren (by far my fav compound) also hits really hard really fast.
It's redundant to inject daily since it's a hormone. Hormone pharmacokinetics equals a gradual reduction over days and weeks.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Night sweats are an issue, and general lack of sleep. Meaning, i usually sleep 10 hours after a workday, or 9 hours after an easy day.
On tren cut that down to 7-8 hours, respectively.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dumb that down for me please
Hormones stay active in your body for days. However, the circulating levels of hormones do lower over time.

Since levels don't immediately go to zero, it's redundant to pin daily. Plus, daily pinning=more scar tissue growth. The less scar tissue, the better. At least for me-I want as little amount of scar tissue to form.

Migmaster

Reaction score
Now one thing I can say from experience if I pin tren ace eod I don't have the intensity at the gym on the 2nd day

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Hormones stay active in your body for days. However, the circulating levels of hormones do lower over time.

Since levels don't immediately go to zero, it's redundant to pin daily. Plus, daily pinning=more scar tissue growth. The less scar tissue, the better. At least for me-I want as little amount of scar tissue to form.
Ah gotcha, I experience less noticeable sides from pinning more frequently, and keep scar tissue down by rotating 7 sites. The increased frequency in pinning also allows for smaller gauged pins and less volume to be injected which helps reduce scar tissue. I've tried pinning 5cc twice a week.. it's feasible in 2 or 3 sites max, but it's definitely not fun and I'd reckon the high volume of oil being injected would build scar tissue similarly to frequently pinning a single muscle.

Migmaster

Reaction score
Glad you took my advice. How big a 18 5/8" arm looks depends on height and how lean you are but that's a big gun no mater how you cut it. You got no bitch brother, nice work!
Broke 19 inch mark

Attachments

• IMG_20210723_191551.jpg
    IMG_20210723_191551.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score

what dosages were you running at this time?