Tren, Test P and Stress

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

just looking for some advice, ive been on tren and test p for about 11 weeks, i've done steriods before, im pretty blessed, i've never had a single side affect, my gains are insane, i sleep well etc etc.

my questions revolves around stress, my boss at work causes me alot of emotional distress, he is a person that has constant mood swings and just is a different person everyday and is quite difficult to deal with, i've been to a gp and has advised my heart pains and random aches throughout my body are caused by stress.

now my question is, should i lower my dose even more because of the added stress from work? steroids obviously already put stress on you and i want to do my best to preserve my organs etc.

i take 225mg of tren a week and 300mg of test p a week. i was considering halving it.

Ryu

Reaction score
Attack your boss with a package of pens and paperclips and blame it on the gear...

All in all at those doses I would say you are OK although Im surprised the tren did not help the above actually happen.

A new job is a good option, or go on "stress leave" and milk the system.

Ryu

Reaction score
A joking reference to roid (tren) rage.

Reaction score
11 weeks on tren is starting to push it even at your dose. Maybe its time to halt the tren use. Shit is starting to affect you whether you believe it or not
that's fine, im about to jump off in 3 weeks and start my hcg as well.

Reaction score
Last place I worked at I was there for 7 years... 7 years of hell... stress and anxiety was through the roof because of the owner. After I left at started my own business I have a completely different kind of stress now but I am much happier, took me about a year and a half to really get to a normal stress and anxiety level and figure out how to deal with it, but im much happier now and in a way better place now mentally.

Reaction score
Last place I worked at I was there for 7 years... 7 years of hell... stress and anxiety was through the roof because of the owner. After I left at started my own business I have a completely different kind of stress now but I am much happier, took me about a year and a half to really get to a normal stress and anxiety level and figure out how to deal with it, but im much happier now and in a way better place now mentally.
this is what i want to read, did you notice any difference while you were on cycle and off cycle? did it affect you differently in anyway? i understand everyone is different etc. just a general idea of how you were going on and off cycle?

Reaction score
this is what i want to read, did you notice any difference while you were on cycle and off cycle? did it affect you differently in anyway? i understand everyone is different etc. just a general idea of how you were going on and off cycle?
I cant really answer this, since I've only recently started taking trt at 200 test c. I'm so sorry, I feel like I just gave you complete loss in hope...

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

just looking for some advice, ive been on tren and test p for about 11 weeks, i've done steriods before, im pretty blessed, i've never had a single side affect, my gains are insane, i sleep well etc etc.

my questions revolves around stress, my boss at work causes me alot of emotional distress, he is a person that has constant mood swings and just is a different person everyday and is quite difficult to deal with, i've been to a gp and has advised my heart pains and random aches throughout my body are caused by stress.

now my question is, should i lower my dose even more because of the added stress from work? steroids obviously already put stress on you and i want to do my best to preserve my organs etc.

i take 225mg of tren a week and 300mg of test p a week. i was considering halving it.
The test is very moderate but the tren for that long is def pushing it for really no reason if you're not prepping for a BB show or some sort of competition.
Fuck your boss for making you feel that way, as lame as it sounds maybe seek some help from the HR department and take some time off if possible to just relax. Time to cycle off to give your body as well as your mind some much needed off time.
Hope it all works out for you bud!

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
There will always be side effects, or just effects. Some you cannot see or feel (yet). Cardiac related, mental health, etc.

good you are cycling off for a bit, its a good place to start...

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
I would have killed somebody if I ran tren that long

New Threads