Trenbolonely’s Bodybuilding/Powerlifting Log

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Weight: 102.3kg/225lbs

Woke up somehow feeling extremely well recovered… idk why the hell this happens each week lmfao where two days after my rest day I’m feeling good. Maybe that lil baby knows not to bug me after Tuesday squats and deadlifts and instead to be a tiny angel. Diet has been good this week. Hitting 5 meals a day, need to increase fruit intake and I’ll be back to a very solid diet if I cut out my cheat day.

Paused incline bench press
3x10 90kg
1x9 90kg felt like I was gonna have to go ass up for the last rep so I called it, it’s a failure

Dumbbell bench press
1x11 80kg total. The gym only had one 100lb dumbbell so I couldn’t do 45kg per hand like my program said. I’ll take the additional rep for the PR dumbbell bench
1x12 72kg

Bicep curls
4x15 16kg/35lbs

Wide grip Lat pulldowns
4x10 65kg
First time being able to do these in a while being injury free so the weight is very low

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
You gonna burn your damn house down bro!
It’s alright my endocrinologist said I’m a flaming retardant or something like that. Material possessions can be replaced, health is the most important.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Rest day: massage, hot tub o’ water, getting vomited on by a poop machine, keeping diet on track getting much better about when to cook & eat and squeeze in recovery when I’m not busy with baby stuff

Food

Meal 1: 4 scoop mutant protein shake 80g protein, 25g carbs, 8g fat
195g wheat bread and sticky rice sandwich

Meal 2: 250g lamb and chicken Pattie’s, 200g rice, 250g mango

Daily dairy Snack (gotta grow my mean milkers): 200g jujube yogurt 30g carbs, 7.5g protein, 9g fat and 50g yak meat that was forced on me by my daughters great grandmother

Meal 3 chicken and lamb meatballs 250g and potatoes 300g

Meal 4: chicken Patties 250g and dragon fruit 125g rice 200g

Meal 5: chicken and beef meatballs 250g with lemon and chili oil and cantaloupe 250g and rice 200g 0512933B-3BBC-4E99-B624-FA189DCC79BE.jpeg3D4594AB-4A79-4C01-8E68-843CC6B40F9A.jpeg

429A2472-1590-4ECD-B500-3473508D8E67.jpeg

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Really Good Friday and Saturday session. Coach bumped weight for bench up a bit higher since it’s been looking very good recently. Was feeling a bit run down, no motivation but still moved better than anticipated.

I have not had an off day or missed a training session so far this strength cycle and I am thinking that after my deload I should really get a solid boost in strength and motivation. I’m really looking forward to the deload, letting my body recover and starting to lift heavy instead of quite so much volume.

Friday session: Paused bench is looking better than before I got my injury! Feeling very motivated to focus on bench more and get it somewhere strong! Pauses are longer, strength and technique are much more consistent.

Paused bench press
1x9 125kg
1x4 125kg wasn’t programmed but the singles felt pretty easy so I wanted to try a larger set

Pictured: set 10,7,4,1

Chest press
2x20 40kg

Cable flies
4x15 40kg

Cross body raises
4x12 (per arm) 10kg (per arm)

Lateral raises
1x30 5kg (per arm)

Saturday session

Paused back squat
3x6 155kg/341lbs
These felt really good, 2 second pauses. Itching to hit a PR and put 500lbs on the bar.

Quiet deadlifts for speed
2x9 165kg/365lbs

Tricep push downs
4x15 40kg/88lbs

Wide cable rows
2x20 50kg/110lbs

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Deload day 1

Deadlifts

200kg
225kg
250kg controlled negative *video

270kg not programmed

1x5 185kg with quiet controlled negatives

I deadlifted and squatted last Saturday so keep that in mind considering recovery on the singles. I was a little worried I was going to be too fatigued to get some solid pulls. 250kg Moved reasonably fast, felt easy. Assuming I could do a set of these tbh.

Even though my coach only programmed 250, I pulled 270 after. Moved fast but the lockout was soft. I didn’t want grind hard for it. I was damn worried I was going to shit myself, after eating a bunch of oily Arab food last night and i figured shitting my pants on my lunch break wasn’t worth it since I needed to get back to the office.

Paused bench
3x7 105kg

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Wow, so you get these lifting sessions in during your lunch break?

"Oily Arab food" me me laugh. 😂

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Wow, so you get these lifting sessions in during your lunch break?

"Oily Arab food" me me laugh. 😂
Yeah, the gym is a couple minutes by bike away from my workplace, so I squeeze them in so I can be more helpful with the newborn after I’m off the clock.

And haha damn I didn’t mean it in a derogatory way, the food is described as Arab and was quite oily compared to my normal meal preps. Don’t cancel me bro 😂

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, the gym is a couple minutes by bike away from my workplace, so I squeeze them in so I can be more helpful with the newborn after I’m off the clock.
That's awesome. Really shows there's no excuses for anyone when you're able to do that with the way you lift.

And haha damn I didn’t mean it in a derogatory way, the food is described as Arab and was quite oily compared to my normal meal preps. Don’t cancel me bro 😂
I know exactly what you mean. I like that food but it is indeed very oily. 😂

If cancelling was a thing here, almost this entire forum would be cancelled haha

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
That's awesome. Really shows there's no excuses for anyone when you're able to do that with the way you lift.
Yeah man idk why people make so many excuses about getting some exercise hahah.
That’s why I do 5 a week, I need to split up the volume so it can fit into my lunch break, rather than a normal 3/4 days like usual PL splits.
I know exactly what you mean. I like that food but it is indeed very oily. 😂

If cancelling was a thing here, almost this entire forum would be cancelled haha
Yeah super good, lots of protein too.

I take it the oily fuckin liberals ain’t got here yet

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Wednesday
Primary bench deload

Paused bench
1x4 127.5kg/280lbs
3x3 120kg/265lbs

Tricep push downs mi40
2x20 got insane pump from the cadence

Face pulls
3x12 RPE7

Man this week has been hard for me. Daughter is hospitalized and has been inpatient for observation so I’ve barely been sleeping or eating due to having to live in the hospital room atm. I most likely will not recover to the best of my ability this week.I feel like my recovery is hindered by stress pretty significantly so I’m expecting my next block to be bumpier than the last. I’m very happy it is a deload week so I can have more energy to deal with this, help and spend less time in the gym. However the first day after the off program pull was physically a nightmare. The muscles in my back have never been in more pain than having to hold a baby hours on end after going off program to attempt to PR on a day I was already well into overtraining territory and had no business PRing. That convinced me decisively not to go off program again.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
We've got your family in our prayers man , sorry to hear this , truly.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Deload 3

Meant to do this tomorrow, but had time while the baby slept extra today due to some tests which made her very sleepy. Lost a bit of weight this past week so just over a 2x body weight squat. Only had a protein shake before the workout, and slept about 4 hours, so it didn’t move exactly how I wanted compared to my Monday deadlifts but all things considered it’s fine.
That’s the last deload session so I’ll be taking several days off, just try to eat right while staying at the hospital.

Barbell back squat
1x 170kg/375lbs
1x 185kg/407lbs

1x 200.5kg/441lbs RPE8 *video
-200kg moved like an opener so that’s enough for me today.

attached
1x5 145kg

Paused bench press
3x10 97.5kg RPE10 after yesterdays bench session and tricep push downs these were excessively difficult hahaha

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Saturday

Damn I figured since I had to finish my deload early to stay in the hospital on Friday I would take a couple days off and start training again on Monday. I guess my coach is a bit of a slave driver and instead just programmed my week to start Saturday 😂 god damn it lmao. I swear he is trying to make me miss a session.

My daughters prognosis is looking good, we should be able to go home on Monday, thank god. It has been a hell of a week but I’m feeling a lot better mentally and physically. I think after we all get out of the hospital things are going to be looking up. It’s wild how much stress affects my training and eating. I really need to work on managing that in the future.

For the last month before the comp I will be training in a powerlifting gym with all the equipment that will be used in the meet so I will not need to adjust from the commercial gym i usually go to.
SBD

Back squat
2x4 185kg/407lbs
PR
Really enjoy seeing my squat gains right now.

Paused bench
5x4 112.5kg/248lbs
1x7 112.5kg

Banded deadlift
2x5 190kg/418lbs + purple band (plus 40kg/88lbs at lockout ?)

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
I'm really glad to hear about the good news, man. I hope things keep going in that direction.
Thanks me too, I’m sure it will! Illness is a part of life and as long as it turns out fine, I’d better not complain and count my blessings haha.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
4 weeks out

Weight: 100.2kg
I’ve been off growth hormone for a week, while living in the hospital. I should see the weight bump up a few kgs when I reintroduce my doses this week.

Weight is perfectly fine for the 100kg weight class.

Added 10mg halo ed OR 20mg halo on SBD days
Already like it so far. Seems a bit like tren minus the libido uptick, which I like. I respond much worse to Anavar and winstrol which make me feel sick. So for nonaromatizing orals I might stick with halo. Seems to delay the onset of tren pump on volume SBD days. Will only run 4 weeks, then my cycle will be finished and I will go back to cruising at trt+ dose.

Monday session

Paused bench
4x7 102.5kg

Strict overhead
1x5 62.5kg
1x5 57.5kg

Paused barbell back extensions
3x8 80kg

Ez curl slow eccentric
3x8 +20kg

Lateral raises (weight per hand)
1x30 5kg
Pyramid to 25kg x8
3x20 7.5kg

Pec fly
1x20
1x15
1x10 all 7.5kg per hand

Very happy today, daughter is being discharged from hospital and we can all go home. time to focus on a smooth prep/strength peaking phase and getting my diet back together. I’m very excited not to have to sleep on a plastic chair so hopefully my recovery will be back to normal.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
4 weeks out

Weight: 100.2kg
I’ve been off growth hormone for a week, while living in the hospital. I should see the weight bump up a few kgs when I reintroduce my doses this week.

Weight is perfectly fine for the 100kg weight class.

Added 10mg halo ed OR 20mg halo on SBD days
Already like it so far. Seems a bit like tren minus the libido uptick, which I like. I respond much worse to Anavar and winstrol which make me feel sick. So for nonaromatizing orals I might stick with halo. Seems to delay the onset of tren pump on volume SBD days. Will only run 4 weeks, then my cycle will be finished and I will go back to cruising at trt+ dose.

Monday session

Paused bench
4x7 102.5kg

Strict overhead
1x5 62.5kg
1x5 57.5kg

Paused barbell back extensions
3x8 80kg

Ez curl slow eccentric
3x8 +20kg

Lateral raises (weight per hand)
1x30 5kg
Pyramid to 25kg x8
3x20 7.5kg

Pec fly
1x20
1x15
1x10 all 7.5kg per hand

Very happy today, daughter is being discharged from hospital and we can all go home. time to focus on a smooth prep/strength peaking phase and getting my diet back together. I’m very excited not to have to sleep on a plastic chair so hopefully my recovery will be back to normal.
Great to hear that you're all headed home and your daughter is feeling better. Fantastic to hear man , happy for you all.