Trendkill's Training Journal

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
The original camber bar was only usable ina a monolift. It did not have the extended top portion of the bar like the new ones do which allow them to be used in a power rack. To use bands with this bar the Westside guys would put the band around the plates instead of on the bar sleeve like you do with a regular bar. I can get a pic for you tomorrow.

It definitely adds more tension. I usually put the bands around the extended rackable part of the bar cause it’s easier To setup. I like the feel of the bands looped over the plates better though Amd will do it this way from now on.

East Texas is only a 14 hour drive or 2.5 hour flight from Phoenix. Head on over.
Haha would be fun I’m sure

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Dynamic Upper

Warmed up with the bands on the bar but elbows and shoulders were not happy. Switched to chains and all was good.

Bench with 80lbs chain
close grip 185 x 4 x 2
med grip 205 x 4 x 2
wide grip 225 x 4 x 2

Incline dumbbell press
100 x 15
100 x 12

Extensions with football bar
135 x 3 x 6
These were brutal

Chest supported row
Static hold at top for time
4 plates x 34 seconds
4 plates x 38 seconds
4 plates x 34 seconds

Dumbbell side lateral
30 x 15, 8, 5, 3
Only rest was changing dumbbell from one hand to the other

Reaction score
Rex has got a great sense of humor. We were in New York for the shows at Roseland ballroom and went to the Limelight to party a bit.
He and I leave the VIP lounge and head to the pisser , there's this kid fucked up in the hallway standing there and he's got on a Pantera shirt ...
Rex says ,, hey man nice shirt ! and gives him a nod ... that kids face went every where it had never been before as he realized who he was looking at and he blurts out HEYYY MAN!!! we just kept goin on our way ,, funny as fuck.

That was the night I kept HA from wrecking Vinnie ... fucking as tense a situation as I ever want to never be in again .. but thats another story
Wait hold the fuck up man,,,, u know Rex ?? Who’s HA?? And what happened ? Bro eloborate

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Wait hold the fuck up man,,,, u know Rex ?? Who’s HA?? And what happened ? Bro eloborate
My room mate years ago Worked for Concrete Management in new york her name was DeeDee Ramsey she was their management rep at the time under a fella named Brian. Just as Vulgar dropped they came to new york to do shows in the area , first were at Roseland Ballroom. Dee hated going into the city at night , she was a jersey girl and I worked clubs and with bands all over doing lights and stages , sound so I had no issue going with her to meet the guys.

Phils a grumpy cock sucker lol Rex and I got along and enjoyed a few laughs but Dime and Vinny and I really hit it off for what ever reason , never any ego attitude rock starism's .. none of that shit they were just crazy rednecks that loved to party and play loud music like a lot of the people i grew up around haahaha.

I helped out with the stage a bit , set ups when I was around em but mostly we just hung out and got stupid together and laughed a lot.

That story is back in Trends log a ways look around on page 30 you'll find it , that happened at the Limelight in the VIP lounge.

Reaction score
My room mate years ago Worked for Concrete Management in new york her name was DeeDee Ramsey she was their management rep at the time under a fella named Brian. Just as Vulgar dropped they came to new york to do shows in the area , first were at Roseland Ballroom. Dee hated going into the city at night , she was a jersey girl and I worked clubs and with bands all over doing lights and stages , sound so I had no issue going with her to meet the guys.

Phils a grumpy cock sucker lol Rex and I got along and enjoyed a few laughs but Dime and Vinny and I really hit it off for what ever reason , never any ego attitude rock starism's .. none of that shit they were just crazy rednecks that loved to party and play loud music like a lot of the people i grew up around haahaha.

I helped out with the stage a bit , set ups when I was around em but mostly we just hung out and got stupid together and laughed a lot.

That story is back in Trends log a ways look around on page 30 you'll find it , that happened at the Limelight in the VIP lounge.
Hahah who is HA ???

Yeh had you ever seen Phil get in a fight , or is one of the types that’s psycho unless there’s someone more psycho around ? He tried to fuck my friend , she’s a personal trainer and hot as fuck but she rejected him pretty hard ,, she is a bitchy type tho

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Hahah who is HA ???

Yeh had you ever seen Phil get in a fight , or is one of the types that’s psycho unless there’s someone more psycho around ? He tried to fuck my friend , she’s a personal trainer and hot as fuck but she rejected him pretty hard ,, she is a bitchy type tho
HA isn't a person they were members of and turned out to be real decent fellas once it all calmed down to be honest.

Reaction score
HA isn't a person they were members of and turned out to be real decent fellas once it all calmed down to be honest.
Awww I get ya now
I know Nikki sixx has connections with the rebels in australia
They borrowed some of their bikes to ride onto stage for girls girls girls

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Awww I get ya now
No connection just a few too many black tooth a big fat joint and Vinnie started throwing ice at em like it was the middle school lunch room giggling his fucking ass off.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Awww I get ya now
In all honesty the whole thing could of gone very fucking badly , i just got lucky thinking on my feet and even luckier they were good sports about it and fans. Thats really all there was to it.

Reaction score
In all honesty the whole thing could of gone very fucking badly , i just got lucky thinking on my feet and even luckier they were good sports about it and fans. Thats really all there was to it.
Lol vinnies hardcore

Trendkill

Reaction score
Max Lower

42" chain suspended GM with SSB
430 x 1
480 x 1 PR
520 x miss

Stiff leg DL
405 x 3 x 5

Wheel barrow carry
635 x 3 trips of 180 ft.
Fucking brutal

Kettlebell side swing
65lbs x 40 each side

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Nice PR man ! ,, holy fuck 405 stiff leg , ,you brute !! and I aint even lookin at that wheelbarrow carry ,, God Damn !!

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Max Lower

430 x 1
480 x 1 PR
520 x miss

Stiff leg DL
405 x 3 x 5

Wheel barrow carry
635 x 3 trips of 180 ft.
Fucking brutal

Kettlebell side swing
65lbs x 40 each side
Fkin shit on gms!!!

Trendkill

Reaction score
Nice PR man ! ,, holy fuck 405 stiff leg , ,you brute !! and I aint even lookin at that wheelbarrow carry ,, God Damn !!
The wheelbarrow is funny. It's easier to get started then the rickshaw but it just destroys the whole body in a completely different way. I walk it forward and then backward and it just hits everything.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Max Lower

430 x 1
480 x 1 PR
520 x miss

Stiff leg DL
405 x 3 x 5

Wheel barrow carry
635 x 3 trips of 180 ft.
Fucking brutal

Kettlebell side swing
65lbs x 40 each side
This workout makes my back hurt just reading it lol..good shit man.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
The wheelbarrow is funny. It's easier to get started then the rickshaw but it just destroys the whole body in a completely different way. I walk it forward and then backward and it just hits everything.
I never got to weigh em but ive pushed plenty full of mortar n cement for the old man , or carrying 5 gallon buckets up scaffolding all day to do a chimney ,, good times.

Trendkill

Reaction score
Max Upper

Seated pin press - bar 1" off upper chest
275 x 1
295 x 1

Seated lockouts
365 x 5
405 x 5
430 x 6

Flat dumbbell press
110 x 10
110 x 9

Upright row on belt squat
95 x 3 x 15

Face Pulls
70 x 2 x 20

Trendkill

Reaction score
Dynamic Lower

Box squat with camber bar and avg. bands looped around plates (200 top/125 bot)
405 x 2
405 + 40lbs chain x 2
405 + 80lbs chain x 2
405 + 120lbs chain x 2
405 + 160lbs chain x 2
405 + 200lbs chain x 2
These last two sets felt the best

Deadlift against average bands
365 x 6 x 2

GHR with average and mini around neck
3 x 10

Weighted wheel barrow carries
405 x 450ft
405 x 450ft
405 x 450ft

Kettlebell cross body swings
65 x 40 each side

@Yano I recommended to you not to use bands on so many exercises and yet here I am using them on 3 out of 5 on mine. :unsure:

Vulgar Display of Power was the workout music of the day.

I crush your rush
I rule you fool
Immovable stone in your world of weak
I speak

New Threads