Trouble to lose abdominal fat

Reaction score
Nope I call a spade a spade. There’s no winning lol

I provide evidence to back up my response. Hell I even explain it to where a toddler could understand.

Not my fault if even then retards still don’t get it and I offend some sensitive bitches
Emotional Intelligence (EI) relates to one's ability to recognize and understand emotional information and then, to use it for planning and self-management. Given evidence of abnormalities of emotional processing in impulsively aggressive individuals, we hypothesized that EI would be reduced in subjects with Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED: n = 43) compared with healthy (n = 44) and psychiatric (n = 44) controls. The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) was used to assess both Experiential EI and Strategic EI. Strategic, but not Experiential, EI was lower in IED compared with control subjects. These differences were not accounted for demographic characteristics, cognitive intelligence, or the presence of clinical syndromes or personality disorder. In contrast, the relationship between IED and Strategic EI was fully accounted for by a dimension of hostile cognition defined by hostile attribution and hostile automatic thoughts. Interventions targeted at improving Strategic EI and reducing hostile cognition will be key to reducing aggressive behavior in individuals with IED.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Emotional Intelligence (EI) relates to one's ability to recognize and understand emotional information and then, to use it for planning and self-management. Given evidence of abnormalities of emotional processing in impulsively aggressive individuals, we hypothesized that EI would be reduced in subjects with Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED: n = 43) compared with healthy (n = 44) and psychiatric (n = 44) controls. The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) was used to assess both Experiential EI and Strategic EI. Strategic, but not Experiential, EI was lower in IED compared with control subjects. These differences were not accounted for demographic characteristics, cognitive intelligence, or the presence of clinical syndromes or personality disorder. In contrast, the relationship between IED and Strategic EI was fully accounted for by a dimension of hostile cognition defined by hostile attribution and hostile automatic thoughts. Interventions targeted at improving Strategic EI and reducing hostile cognition will be key to reducing aggressive behavior in individuals with IED.
Is this your expert opinion? This is amazing we’ve got a psychiatrist here. Thank you for your diagnosis doc.

Reaction score
Is this your expert opinion? This is amazing we’ve got a psychiatrist here. Thank you for your diagnosis doc.
I’ll send over a PM and we can discuss the root cause of IED. Feel free to open up, our sessions will remain between you and I

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I saw this thread yesterday but avoided responding, because I wanted to tell him that he lacked will power, that he should fire his nutritionist because they seem to be clueless, and that he should fire his trainer/coach because I saw no appreciable amount of muscle mass gained for the number of YEARS he said he was training. He likely isn't pushing as hard as he thinks he is in the gym either.

I was surprised to check this thread today and see an actual good conversation take place.

I agree with RiR0 and CJ.
1. The guy needs to gain muscle mass, he's has none. He also needs to reduce the fats and replace it with some lean protein. And needs to stop being weak and snacking on chocolate and other BS.

2. Energy balance is key.

3. Fat is easiest to store as fat, protein will almost never be stored as fat. Insulin has little to do with the process of fat storage.

4. Fasted vs non-fasted cardio... it doesn't really matter. The difference between the two ends up being a wash. If for some reason fasted cardio makes you get up off your ass to move... then sure, do fasted cardio. If you're hungry and want to eat before cardio, then sure do that... It doesn't make a difference.

Badleroybrown

Reaction score
This may be the most detailed thread I have ever read on the UG.

Keep the cardio up and your calories in check..
It will eventually come off if you..

One thing to remember is if you were very big before you started dieting..
It maybe just some extra skin ,

This happens sometimes to people that were very overweight.

Belive it or not I was 389 pounds at one point in my life..

Hmm not sure if I ever said that before.
Anyway even at my lowest weight of 210 pounds in could not get rid if all the extra.
Thank god I was younger when I lost it all so my skin bounced back.

Anyway good luck and keep it up. 🤘🤙✌️🙏

New Threads