TRT and SARMs

Send0

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I would have never said anything.

I really don't give a shit about any of it.
Take a breath... It's all information, and nothing said is personal. Everyone on here gets corrected at some point. If you find someone who has never been wrong, then give me their user name and I'll dig up a post where I need to correct them and do so ASAP 😂.

This board is a repository of knowledge. We're all just doing our best to keep the information clean and concise for future reference. It's one of the reasons I like this forum so much. Very little bro science, and primarily factual information.

Skullcrusher

Reaction score
Take a breath... It's all information, and nothing said is personal. Everyone on here gets corrected at some point. If you find someone who has never been wrong, then give me their user name and I'll dig up a post where I need to correct them and do so ASAP 😂.

This board is a repository of knowledge. We're all just doing our best to keep the information clean and concise for future reference. It's one of the reasons I like this forum so much. Very little bro science, and primarily factual information.
I just want it to end.

I said it is suppressive multiple times even though I do not agree.

Can we leave it the hell alone now please?

Send0

Elite
Reaction score
I just want it to end.

I said it is suppressive multiple times even though I do not agree.

Can we leave it the hell alone now please?
I'll leave it alone... Separately, and I say this as a friend, but maybe you need to go relax for the night. It's clear something is going on with you this evening, as you are normally not reactionary like this (unlike me, who tends to react).

Also, I'm sorry to hear you don't agree with scientific studies that have been independently reproduced multiple times. These are far more valid than any anecdotal reports, my own included.

Have a good night brother. I hope you're able to unwind and come back fresh tomorrow.

Reaction score
I'm in week 7/12 on 25 ostarine and 20 cardarine. Starting bloods had my test at 425. Last week I got my midpoint bloods drawn and im at 175. No libido- pretty bad suppression man.