TRT and Tren

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What’s your goal with a blast?

Reaction score
Update, here's what I came up with and will most likely run....

Week 1-12: 200mg test c x2 a week
Week 1-12: .25mg arimidex EOD
Week 1-12: 200mg Mast e x2 a week
Week 1-4: 25mg Dbol & 25mg Drol 2x a day
Week 8-12: 20mg winstrol & 30mg anavar 3x a day

Reaction score
That's a lot of orals imo but good luck to you, regardless. You should definitely get blood work to monitor how your body is handling the drugs and also maybe consider sticking with just your trt adex for the first week or two.

crido887

Reaction score
seems like the kick starts it kind of dumb imo.

IDK why you are planning to use an AI already.

Maybe next time try to get from a source that doesnt premix shit together. gives you more freedom to play around with sides and possible other issues.

Reaction score
That's a lot of orals imo but good luck to you, regardless. You should definitely get blood work to monitor how your body is handling the drugs and also maybe consider sticking with just your trt adex for the first week or two.
I plan to get blood work during week 4 and during week 12. Then back to my normal blood work schedule.

I won't be using my TRT test during this cycle, so I'll have to add in adex orally. I've always ran .25mg adex EOD during my previous cycles and my Estradiol as also hovered in the mid 20's to low 30's.

Reaction score
seems like the kick starts it kind of dumb imo.

IDK why you are planning to use an AI already.

Maybe next time try to get from a source that doesnt premix shit together. gives you more freedom to play around with sides and possible other issues.
With Dbol I just get nosebleeds, nothing too bad and usually happens when I just blow my nose in the shower. Everything else has treated me pretty good so if I get any sides that are a deal breaker, it'll be from the mast.

As far as the AI, I may wait the start of the 2nd week to start taking it.

Reaction score
I know some fellas do it but in my humble opinion 600mgs of Tren is just fucking stupid and a waste.

Back when it first showed up ya got 50mgs in a 76mg amp of Parabolan ,, that was it , 150 was A LOT. Guys today don't remember or realize that.

Not much of this stack you want to run makes sense to me but I'm no genius.
I’m 30 and have absolutely no test so I’m looking into getting started. I’m getting really weak and I’ve never had enough test to sustain my attempts at hitting the gym. I’ve tried everything. Trainers/diet. I need T but I wasn’t aware there was so much info..so many different kinds of dosage and drugs. I just want to get started is there anything you can do to help - if just to give me some beginner advice

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I’m 30 and have absolutely no test so I’m looking into getting started. I’m getting really weak and I’ve never had enough test to sustain my attempts at hitting the gym. I’ve tried everything. Trainers/diet. I need T but I wasn’t aware there was so much info..so many different kinds of dosage and drugs. I just want to get started is there anything you can do to help - if just to give me some beginner advice
How did you figure out that you don't have enough testosterone?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Best advice i got is do your research then do more. Listen to folks that have been there and done that with open ears and dont just run off and do dumb shit for the hell of it.

New Threads