TRT clinics that will allow high T levels on labs and prescribe? UGL for blast and TRT for cruise?

Reaction score
Happy Saturday.

In first cycle (30 years old) running 350mg Test E (2 pins / week total split 175mg each dose).

I have been very fortunate not to have sides, blood work is great.

The ugl I am using definitely works, have felt great quality of life and had solid gains feel good in all areas not just in the weight room.

My question is if anyone has had experience with a TRT clinic that will take labs that show high test levels and prescribe anyway? No need to name them (sure there is a forum rule), but I definitely do not want to fck up and feel like shit just to have low T levels to get a script.

UGL is great, will keep UGL for blasts, but would like prescription to avoid metals / contaminants if I am not able to source what I have anymore. I intend to run 125mg-175mg cruise dose after cycle and then BnC.

Any and all help is appreciated!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
No, not if they operate within the law. Docs like to keep their license. That's how they pay for their shit (you know, mortgage, food, that kinda stuff). TRT isn't to protect you from the risks you chose to take, it's to replace symptomatic low test levels.

Reaction score
You have to be low on the first labs. Find an anti-aging place in your area. They’re typically more generous, but cost more.

Reaction score
No, not if they operate within the law. Docs like to keep their license. That's how they pay for their shit (you know, mortgage, food, that kinda stuff). TRT isn't to protect you from the risks you chose to take, it's to replace symptomatic low test levels.
Definitely get it, asking because I read a couple of places that there were clinics that were more liberal about test results.

Thanks Bricks.

Reaction score
You have to be low on the first labs. Find an anti-aging place in your area. They’re typically more generous, but cost more.
Have to just take a break and crash my hormone levels, sucks but I guess thats what is required if I am doing things this way...

Thanks @Swole123

Reaction score
It's my understanding that all of it is going to change as we know it.

Ryan act
I think they extended the suspension until 2024. If the President has signed the budget. These clinics existed before. I feel like someone is trying to use fear to drum up sales. Clinics use blood work and physical examinations from local PCP every day. That IS an in person visit as I see it.

Reaction score
Have to just take a break and crash my hormone levels, sucks but I guess thats what is required if I am doing things this way...

Thanks @Swole123
Anti-aging clinics will be more concerned with low free test than anything else. Even if total test is say 500 or so, if free test is low, that’s considered low T. That’s how it is here anyway.

Shouldn’t be hard to meet if one has lived this lifestyle for some time.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Definitely get it, asking because I read a couple of places that there were clinics that were more liberal about test results.

Thanks Bricks.
This is true but you still need to be symptomatic and at the low end (think under 400 with symptoms of low T). They still have they same rules/guidelines).

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thanks Bricks.
Yes there are a lot of places that are more liberal with the scripts. But if you come in with high/normal or high blood work and they write you a script they are going to lose their license. There are thresholds that do flag them.

If you ever test out of range, they have to take you off and retest you as low again in order to continue your script as well.

If you're going down the trt route you have to manage your cycles and levels to keep yourself in range for your testing going forward even after your initial script.

lfod14

Reaction score
My question is if anyone has had experience with a TRT clinic that will take labs that show high test levels and prescribe anyway? No need to name them (sure there is a forum rule), but I definitely do not want to fck up and feel like shit just to have low T levels to get a script.

TRT Nation doesn't require you to bottom out first, you need to provide labs that are no older than 6mo.

If I provide my own labs how old can they be?

If you provide your own labs they can be no older than 6 months.

Reaction score
Just updating - just going to self-medicate and run labs on my sources.

Thanks for the feedback all, this is appreciated ---- a ton.

New Threads