trusted source from THAILAND is here (keifei, svenpharma, rockypharma)

Reaction score
HI, we are from SIAMMUSCLESHOP. We are probable biggest distributor in Thailand.

We have
- ROCKYPHARMA*******
- Turkish/Indian anti estrogen, cycle support and pct products
Our main/responsible brand is rockypharma.
We also sponsor some Thai athlete. U can search #rockypharma on Instagram.
We also open for international people/athlete.

We supply products to over 10,000 people in Thailand.
Our line official account alone (chat platform for shopping in Thailand) has over 5,800 followers and 4300 of them accept broadcast message

the ID is @SIAMMUSCLESHOP
(I ALSO ATTACHED PICTURE IN THIS POST)
This way u need line official account application

Anyway, all of that info are in THAI. I just want to let u know that we are no random seller, and we operate for more than 5 years

**We do not have many international orders yet but for Thailand a lot. U can ask for post receipt ok I will show u so u can be sure we really not scammers.

We offer u the following
- Cheap Thailand athlete price (not amount u pay for in pattaya or phuket and sadly many of those are homebrew)
- All products are not homebrew; we order in batch from registered factory. some special economic area can make legally and sent to me.
- For 100 IU GH we only sell rockypharma hgh. We offer discount to anyone who use our product and do blood test. We give it 50% of ur blood test cost so win-win
- priority airmail shipping to most countries for 10 usd (now we ship only no more than 300 usd worth of goods per box to ensure safety)
- 1 time reship if the goods is seized or lost

NOW we update products in ENGLISH on our telegram channel
Please search for SIAMMUSCLE on telegram. We will update there

It is not much but I will try update daily. I will also send price and provide telegram account for contacting there.

For payment
- any cryptocurrency (usdt, usdc most preferred)
- bank transfer (for someone who has friend in Thailand)
- western union (less preferred but ok )

We currently offer huge discount for
- Spectrum Pharma Superdrol Injection
- Canada Peptide DHB Injection
- PLIVA TESTOFORT (PAKISTAN TESTOSTERONE ENENTHATE)

Also we have wholesale/distributor price for anyone who can take care of customs in his/her destination country.

Thank you
Please give me a chance to assisting u toward ur goals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-002411_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-002411_Telegram.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 420
  • Screenshot_20210707-002912_Official Account.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-002912_Official Account.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 406

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this in the correct forum. Best of luck. Curious to see feedback from the members.

kap-coon-crap

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this in the correct forum. Best of luck. Curious to see feedback from the members.

kap-coon-crap
Thank you, need anything please let me know. Thousands of dhb and sdrol inject and so on. Gym in Thai close for 3 months already shitty government

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Thank you, need anything please let me know. Thousands of dhb and sdrol inject and so on. Gym in Thai close for 3 months already shitty government
Where are you locat
HI, we are from SIAMMUSCLESHOP. We are probable biggest distributor in Thailand.

We have
- KEIFEI PHARMA
- SVENPHARMA
- ROCKYPHARMA*******
- Turkish/Indian anti estrogen, cycle support and pct products
Our main/responsible brand is rockypharma.
We also sponsor some Thai athlete. U can search #rockypharma on instagram.
We also open for international people/athlete.

We supply products to over 10,000 people in Thailand.
Our line official account alone (chat platform for shoppping in Thailand) has over 5,800 followers and 4300 of them accept broadcast messgage

the ID is @SIAMMUSCLESHOP
(I ALSO ATTACHED PICTURE IN THIS POST)
This way u need line official account application

Anyway all of those info are in THAI. I just wanna let u know that we are no random seller and we operate for more than 5 years

**We do not have many international order yet but for Thailand a lot. U can ask for post receipt ok I will show u so u can be sure we really not scammers.

We offer u the following
- Cheap Thailand athlete price (not amout u pay for in pattaya or phuket and sadly many of those are homebrew)
- All products are not homebrew, we order in batch from registered factory. some speacial economic area can make legally and sent to me.
- For 100 IU GH we only sell rockypharma hgh. We offer discount to anyone who use our product and do bloodtest. We give it 50% of ur bloodtest cost so win-win
- priority airmail shipping to most countries for 10 usd (now we ship only no more than 300 usd worth of goods per box to ensure safety)
- 1 time reship if the goods is seized or lost

NOW we update products in ENGLISH on our telegram channel
Please search for SIAMMUSCLE on telegram. We will update there

It is not much but I will try update daily. I will also send price and provide telegram account for contacting there.

For payment
- any cryptocurrency (usdt, usdc most preferred)
- bank transfer (for someone who has friend in Thailand)
- western union (less preferred but ok )

We currently offer huge discount for
- Spectrum Pharma Superdrol Injection
- Canada Peptide DHB Injection
- PLIVA TESTOFORT (PAKISTAN TESTOSTERONE ENENTHATE)

Also we have wholesale/distributor price for anyone who can take care of customs in his/her destination country.

Thank you
Please give me a chance to assisting u toward ur goals.
hey bro do you carry cardarine? My bro in bkk needs some. I always use the same source in Phuket but that’s the one thing he dosent carry

cavorite

Reaction score
I'm in Thailand now and might give you a try.

Can you please explain this part again?

"For 100 IU GH we only sell rockypharma hgh. We offer discount to anyone who use our product and do bloodtest. We give it 50% of ur bloodtest cost so win-win"

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
I'm in Thailand now and might give you a try.

Can you please explain this part again?

"For 100 IU GH we only sell rockypharma hgh. We offer discount to anyone who use our product and do bloodtest. We give it 50% of ur bloodtest cost so win-win"
My freind is in bankok and needs cardarine the sarm

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Hey bro my freind is really trying to get his hands on some cardarine and or epo he’s in bkk is there a way he can contact you?

Strikeclinch

Reaction score

kap-coon-crap
Hey @Jin am I missing something? This source won’t reply to me and my freind in Bangkok really needs so cardarine or epo and we use the same contact in Phuket for years but he dosent carry that. Does this Siam muscle contact think I’m a narc or someshit🥴🥴🤣

Reaction score
My original post was this

Really sorry I did not update there.

For anyone interest in product please add my telegram

my ID is @papajoe2508

I am having some more people to open telegram as more contact person so can respond more
anyway this is my personal ID. Bro feel free to ask any question.

I can also arrange u bulk order/RAWs if u can take care of ur country customs, If not can do retail order with guaranteed delivery of course very good price and best quality as I directly deal with factory.

Reaction score
Really sorry I did not update there.

For anyone interest in product please add my telegram

my ID is @papajoe2508

I am having some more people to open telegram as more contact person so can respond more
anyway this is my personal ID. Bro feel free to ask any question.

I can also arrange u bulk order/RAWs if u can take care of ur country customs, If not can do retail order with guaranteed delivery of course very good price and best quality as I directly deal with factory.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How can I change the banner link to new one please?
because I think this one has too much irreverent info.
That's back end stuff, I don't have access to that. I think you my need to reach out to @mugzy for that request.

Reaction score
Sorry I did not update. Anyway now we only have and will focus on
- Rockypharma
- Same Balkan Pharmaceutical product
-Thai FDA approved product

I just purchased a banner so u can add me more easy.
Anyway I am not familiar with your guys time zone so can send me all the question u wanna ask, I will reply accordingly.

I also need reply Thai domestic order. Thank you for ur interest

Reaction score
Do you have a site or any list of what you carry? Little confused on the shipping to US.

bigrobbie

Reaction score
Fuck ordering from Thiland, Asia, Turkey, Israel.... nothing but a long wait and overpriced products.....

Reaction score
Fuck ordering from Thiland, Asia, Turkey, Israel.... nothing but a long wait and overpriced products.....

Long wait yes sometimes, overpriced? No. Most Chinese sources I've dealt with prices are less than every other International source and either half or more than half the price of any domestic source. Usually takes 2-3 weeks for me to get from China and 5-10 days from domestic.

cavorite

Reaction score
I live in Thailand and I can’t even get a reply from this guy. No way I would make an international order

But those brands are common here and probably legit

New Threads