UGBB Iron Giants - Member Recognitions

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Actually, we miss @Send0 . Where are you buddy? We miss you in the chat box. I don't think I've seen you since the weekend.

Also, I''ve gone through 24+ 10lb bags of the Serious Mass. It is one scoop for 600 calories. But that's fine, because I don't want 1200 coming from supplement anyways. I have gotten used to choking down the powder. Just ordered a new bag yesterday. It's like my dog food.
He'll be back soon enough, he's taking a short break.

Yeah, a half serving is perfect. It's just crazy how much powder that is! It mixes pretty easily though, so that's a plus. Vanilla flavor is good!

The Phoenix

Reaction score
Actually, we miss @Send0 . Where are you buddy? We miss you in the chat box. I don't think I've seen you since the weekend.

Also, I''ve gone through 24+ 10lb bags of the Serious Mass. It is one scoop for 600 calories. But that's fine, because I don't want 1200 coming from supplement anyways. I have gotten used to choking down the powder. Just ordered a new bag yesterday. It's like my dog food.

Bro, you eat dog food? How is it? Crunchy, tasty, & nourishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Bro, you eat dog food? How is it? Crunchy, tasty, & nourishing?

happy-gilmore-adam-sandler.gif

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Also, I''ve gone through 24+ 10lb bags of the Serious Mass. It is one scoop for 600 calories. But that's fine, because I don't want 1200 coming from supplement anyways.
Make sure it's a true HEAPING scoop full. I weighed it out to see, and you really have to pile it on to get the exact half serving with one scoop. Looks like an ice cream cone. 🍦

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Make sure it's a true HEAPING scoop full. I weighed it out to see, and you really have to pile it on to get the exact half serving with one scoop. Looks like an ice cream cone. 🍦
Ah, I can't imagine how fat I'd get if I did a heaping scoop. I'm probably only adding 300-400 cals. I didn't weigh it. The bag lasts a long while that way. I'm currently gaining alright, I don't want to go too overboard with the Mass Gainer.

I'm up about 10lbs in the past three weeks. So the scale is moving. I'm a rectangle now. Fuller. I'm around 200 and gonna try to push to 215 or more this winter. Got to look thick like @TomJ

The Phoenix

Reaction score
Ah, I can't imagine how fat I'd get if I did a heaping scoop. I'm probably only adding 300-400 cals. I didn't weigh it. The bag lasts a long while that way. I'm currently gaining alright, I don't want to go too overboard with the Mass Gainer.

I'm up about 10lbs in the past three weeks. So the scale is moving. I'm a rectangle now. Fuller. I'm around 200 and gonna try to push to 215 or more this winter. Got to look thick like @TomJ

Someone’s got a #MCM! LOL jk

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score

I'm up about 10lbs in the past three weeks.
How's the taste/mixability?

dted23

Former Skinny Kid
Reaction score
Easy mixing, didn't even use the metal wire ball. Just a couple of shakes, 100% blended, no clumps. And that was even with HALF the shaker bottle being powder.

Moderate vanilla flavor, not too sweet, not too diluted. I'd recommend it.
How's the taste/mixability?
I like the taste, it's rich. The mixability is good, but it does cling pretty intensely to the sides of the bottle or shaker ball. It's chuggable too.

I also sleep like a baby afterwards.

Trendkill

Reaction score
Somebody wanna but together the official odds for which members won the inaugural awards?

And nothing beat the original Heavyweight 900 from Champion Nutrition if anyone remembers that one.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Oh shit... I thought I announced this before I took my mini-break from the board.

The winners are @PZT and @The Phoenix. I will contact you both via PM so you can pick your prize and give me your shipping details; a fake name can be used if you want, but I need a real address. Alternatively you can just decline the prize if you want.

I'll make two threads this afternoon; one that will be a sticky showing historical reference to past winners, and another that formally recognizes the 2021 4th quarter winners.

It's surprisingly hard to pick the senior status winner, because people get randomly promoted to Elite. Next quarter, I think we will either go to a single winner... or pick someone who was recently a senior level regardless of whatever their current status is.

Thanks everyone for bumping this thread, and sorry I fell off the radar on this.