UGBodybuilding has been Updated

Send0

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like no more issues to resiolve. How about requests for functions?
Any options to make the shout box have a longer scroll? Along the same lines, is it possible to make the shout box history longer, or have a user configurable history/pagination length?

If not, then no big deal, but thought I'd ask. Thanks again Mugzy! I'm really digging this new software so far.

Robdjents

Ski Bum
Reaction score
What about the red box with the white arrow that would allow you to go directly to the end of a thread? Or am I just not seeing it now?

Reaction score
Thanks for the work Mugzy. It looks cleaner and easier for my aging eyes to read.

As a newb I do miss the rep points. Kind of helped me weed through the BS when I'm reading advice or info. I could count on advice from Senior members with high rep points as being legit.

Although, the mods and senior members do a great job of filtering bad info as well.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
What about the red box with the white arrow that would allow you to go directly to the end of a thread? Or am I just not seeing it now?
At the top in "What's New" click "New Posts" > At right click "filters" in the red bar and be sure "unread posts" is checked. Now click filter and you are ready.