Unmet psychological needs....

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Unmet psychological needs and how they effect an unstable mind ....

I got like 9 totes of my medical history ,, where do you want them ?

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
The link took me to a study on methamphetamine addiction in rats. The geniuses concluded it was not a good idea for the rats to become addicted to methamphetamines....

Gee, we should forgive the student loans for the educated idiots who undertake these brilliant studies...... Blue collar workers probably all thought that meth addiction was a good thing, until these fuckheads pointed it out just how wrong they were.

I tell you what. These gender inventing idiots can fuck right off if they think they can tell me why I want to lift weights. The real issue for them is why is it so important to them to pretend to be so smart, when they are so obviously lacking in intelligence. Were their mothers just so demanding that they decided they had to fake intelligence to survive?

I don't know. All I do know is they can go form a circle and fuck off.

Reaction score
A great sales lead is someone who has expressed interest in a product or service top sales forecasting software. These are called sales leads because they are not yet clients. They are, however, potential clients. You can use sales leads to get more clients. Here are some ways to generate more leads: Try to find out what people are looking for online.

New Threads