Was my newbie introduction post deleted? What did I do wrong?

Reaction score
Hey so yesterday I joined the forum posted an introduction thread and got some great responses. This morning I logged on to see if there were any new replies but I don't see my post anywhere? I read the rules carefully and I was sure I didn't break any of them. I just don't know why it would have been deleted and I didn't receive any messages or anything explaining. I know the mods have the right to delete whatever they want but it's really discouraging for my very first post on this forum that I thought went really well to be deleted lol.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Hey so yesterday I joined the forum posted an introduction thread and got some great responses. This morning I logged on to see if there were any new replies but I don't see my post anywhere? I read the rules carefully and I was sure I didn't break any of them. I just don't know why it would have been deleted and I didn't receive any messages or anything explaining. I know the mods have the right to delete whatever they want but it's really discouraging for my very first post on this forum that I thought went really well to be deleted lol.
LOL, that is what happens to trolls. LOL

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't see any rules broken in your OP.

I'm assuming that it got caught in the crossfire of all the spam last night.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mods here do not make a practice of deleting threads without cause. PM @CJ and tell him to get his shit together.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Dude what?? I didn't troll at all. I posted a normal intro with my stats and goals like everyone else. I even got helpful feedback and responded to it with gratitude.
ok, apologies. a ton of trolls lately. I never saw your intro, I just assumed you were trying to get a rise.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I wasn't here when it happened, so I'm not sure of the situation.

Someone mentioned that someone was spam bombing in Arabic, so it's possible that you were just collateral damage in a mass cleanup.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though. In the grand scheme of things, an intro post is pretty unimportant.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Someone mentioned that someone was spam bombing in Arabic, so it's possible that you were just collateral damage in a mass cleanup.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though. In the grand scheme of things, an intro post is pretty unimportant.
Oh sure, just pass the buck 😂

Reaction score

We specifically tell the newbs to do an intro to tell who’s a troll and who isn’t. 🤷‍♂️ You are undermining our efforts.

You need to post some noooodzzzzz now. You know how that makes everything better. 👍

New Threads