Was Rich Piana a rat?

Reaction score
What does a natty bodybuilder have to do with any of this? It's total nonsense, right babe?

Reaction score
Haven't seen anything to indicate he's been dealing drugs or AAS. His supps line seems clean to me unless there's stuff in there that shouldn't be, but the DEA or FDA would have said something if they did find things not kosher with his supps.

I am not really a fan of Rich but he is pretty damn humorous.

Reaction score
I do not know the guy. He was the RockStar of BBing and AAS use. He lived fast and hard. He did put the work in and was a big boy before he was even a really Big Boy. He created a franchise around his live Big and loud persona. If you can find any YouTube videos of anybody in his click you will see he was really a tourtured soul as many of us are and his hard living caught up to him. There is a video on YouTube that has a interview with Mac Truck and how when Piana was starting the 5% franchise Mac was a close friend… anyway that is my take. I have never brought any of his shops but I do own a 5% tshirt…

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If he was a rat, don't you think someone that he ratted out would have came forth with that info by now?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really just pointless to think about to me.

If Larry is being honest about what happened Rich was probably rolling on him. No point exposing it after the dude is dead.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
how dare they. It was sad when dave palumbo tried to say one of the vids that circulated was Rich going hypo. Rich was clearly having an issue with opiates. I do miss the guy, at times he tried to hard to be cool but man he had some fkin knowledge of how things really work and opened a lot of peoples eyes. Now all the pro talk about there use. When I stopped watching bodyuildiung type videos back in 2016 none hardly talked about their usage. I started watching them again and no one gives a fk. Rich changed that hands down. Then you got Kali Muscle & Mike O'Hearn still saying they are natty. Fkin scumbags

Reaction score
Nah. I saw the same video. I think he was hypo… back in the day I did a lot of opiates and even snorted a bag H at times. Never been like that. Maybe on some ketamine back in my tunnel rave days.. maybe it was a mixture of hypo and opiates no one will ever know. Regardless whenever anyone falls to his demons it is sad the guys had everything he needed to live a prosperous life. Now no kids His mom is old and people will be riding high on his name for years to come..

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Nah. I saw the same video. I think he was hypo… back in the day I did a lot of opiates and even snorted a bag H at times. Never been like that. Maybe on some ketamine back in my tunnel rave days.. maybe it was a mixture of hypo and opiates no one will ever know. Regardless whenever anyone falls to his demons it is sad the guys had everything he needed to live a prosperous life. Now no kids His mom is old and people will be riding high on his name for years to come..
it was more of some of the comments she was making that I was like brooo.

But yeah I know he would do like insulin and then fasted cardio and try filling the muscle up before expos and shit. That had to be dangerous as fkkkk
he is. it's the hyphy mud.

:sneaky:
hahahah

Reaction score
I do not know the guy. He was the RockStar of BBing and AAS use. He lived fast and hard. He did put the work in and was a big boy before he was even a really Big Boy. He created a franchise around his live Big and loud persona. If you can find any YouTube videos of anybody in his click you will see he was really a tourtured soul as many of us are and his hard living caught up to him. There is a video on YouTube that has a interview with Mac Truck and how when Piana was starting the 5% franchise Mac was a close friend… anyway that is my take. I have never brought any of his shops but I do own a 5% tshirt…
That mac truck is the biggest flop in bodybuilding 🤣

New Threads