What do you guys think about SARMS

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Any of these clowns that tell you SARMS are as good as steroids are trying to scam you. Stay for away from Dylan Gemelli he is a liar and only wants your money.
Don't get me started on Dylan... That guy is a piece of f'n work.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Dylan gemelli is a skinny POS. Scam artist at best and full of shit.

Reaction score
I have never used them personally because I don't see much of a reward for the risk but in high school, I know a lot of people that have had experiences with many of the compounds.

Sarms have become mainstream with a shit load of exposure on tik-tok. Many young people are using them just watch MPMD on youtube and you will see tons of teenagers like 14 years on sarms claiming how amazing it is but they have no idea how badly they are fucking them selfs over.

Sarms are relatively new which means there is not much information regarding the long-term side effects of these drugs. On the other hand, people have been using AAS since the 60s so there is a lot of data about side effects, dosages, etc. New sarms are constantly coming out as they are developed each having a slightly different profile than the last.

Sarms are easier to get than AAS you find a website enter your credit card and buy now. They are labeled as research chemicals and are legal for purchase where AAS are illegal so it is slightly hard to obtain AAS. The young guys and gals (they take this stuff more than I would have thought) want it now buy it now and barely do any research until they start to panic about the sides they are experienceing.

I have some friends that took s4. They were like 120lb benching 185lb with like 3 months of training I was pissed because I was only benching 155lb and I weight 174lb with over 1 year of training. One of them told me after the cycle that they were enhanced which made sense because they had hardly any lifting experience. He complained how on s4 he lost his ability to see at night. We worked out starting at 9pm so he couldn't see to drive to or from the gym super dangerous.

Another guy from my gym took LGD 4033 with Mk677 he really wanted the status of having a 315lb bench. He was already benching around 265lb ish so he was really close. He achieved his goal but at the expense of having ED when trying to hook up. Also had some light balding.

RAD 140 is one of the stronger ones. Preferred by one of the gym counter guys he had good gains blasting on this stuff a lot as a bodybuilder but hair loss again. Might have had more sides I didn't talk to this guy much.

This is the info I have learned myself and experiences from my gym peers. 15-23 age range which ya that's not the best time to be fucking with your hourmones.

Reaction score
I won't lie... before I ever touched real gear. I decided to get my feet wet by running a 8wk cycle of Ostarine.. the vascularity was unreal and I definitrly got more endurance while running it.. I could go harder during my workouts and I never wanted to leave the gym.. no super strength gains, but it did all the things it was supposed to do during that run (increased endurance, increased vascularity & body recomposition) ..this is the only SARM I have used but I do know that it is effective if you go into it knowing that it will not and never was designed to blow you up.

Reaction score
I just ran a 12 weeks cycle of ostarine 30 and cardarine 20. Diet and training are always 100%. The recomposition was very drastic and I had no side effects. Im on trt so I cant speak to suppression. Cardarine is actually an amazing compound. The lift of endurance is remarkable; I could do 3 hrs of cardio a day no problem. Its odd but fatigue just never sets in. Strength gains were minimal but pumps were great; likely a result of less rest times from the cardarine. I'm done with SARMS though as the leck of long term outcomes worries me. Might touch cardarine again if i ever prep for a show.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I just ran a 12 weeks cycle of ostarine 30 and cardarine 20. Diet and training are always 100%. The recomposition was very drastic and I had no side effects. Im on trt so I cant speak to suppression. Cardarine is actually an amazing compound. The lift of endurance is remarkable; I could do 3 hrs of cardio a day no problem. Its odd but fatigue just never sets in. Strength gains were minimal but pumps were great; likely a result of less rest times from the cardarine. I'm done with SARMS though as the leck of long term outcomes worries me. Might touch cardarine again if i ever prep for a show.
Cardarine is the only one I'll touch... and technically it's not a SARM, but instead a PPAR agonist. So touch away 😁

Reaction score
Hi. I have used many sarms and can tel you that good quality sarms is really god choice for beginners. Some of them do not impact testosterone (GW. sr9009, mk677), others lower or block production of test and you have to make PCT as after steroids cycle. I noticed that test levels recover faster that after hard steroids. Also there is no impact on liver.
In my opinion sarms has less side effects (looking in short time perspective). But i am not a scientist.

Reaction score
SARMS with testosterone are pretty good. the best i ever looked was on a low dose of test and some LGD-4033. also S-23 is amazing.

i wouldnt run SARMS without test though as they all will shut down your natty test regardless of what people say

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hi. I have used many sarms and can tel you that good quality sarms is really god choice for beginners. Some of them do not impact testosterone (GW. sr9009, mk677), others lower or block production of test and you have to make PCT as after steroids cycle. I noticed that test levels recover faster that after hard steroids. Also there is no impact on liver.
In my opinion sarms has less side effects (looking in short time perspective). But i am not a scientist.
GW, SR9009, and MK-677 are not SARMs. SARM = Selective androgen receptor modulator

The first two are PPAR agonists, and MK is a ghrelin receptor agonist. They have nothing to do with androgen receptors, and therefore are not SARMs.

Ostarine and LGD are certainly liver toxic. I believe YK and some others are toxic as well, as some of those compounds are methylated. Others, like Rad140, don't appear to be liver toxic (ironic considering how harsh it is on everything else).

I don't care if someone wants to use SARMs, but SARMs definitely shut you down. Anything that interferes with HPTA will cause shut down.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
They are trash and a waste of money. They cost as much actual gear and are less effective and not any safer.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
How often do you derp

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
GW, SR9009, and MK-677 are not SARMs. SARM = Selective androgen receptor modulator

The first two are PPAR agonists, and MK is a ghrelin receptor agonist. They have nothing to do with androgen receptors, and therefore are not SARMs.

Ostarine and LGD are certainly liver toxic. I believe YK and some others are toxic as well, as some of those compounds are methylated. Others, like Rad140, don't appear to be liver toxic (ironic considering how harsh it is on everything else).

I don't care if someone wants to use SARMs, but SARMs definitely shut you down. Anything that interferes with HPTA will cause shut down.
Only time i've ever had issues with tendons n joints was during a trial run of YK just to see what was up and if it lived up to the hype. Just felt brittle and sore all the time. Never again for me.

Reaction score
I found many good products on this webstore supplements4muscle.com

New Threads