What is up UG

Reaction score
New member here. I've been around the forum for a while just reading you guys and it's time to introduce myself. I'm 27 and I've been seriously bulking for two months now. I put on 10 lbs of muscles, not getting any fat for now and I'm eating like crazy. 176 lbs and 5,9 ft last Monday, going up every week.

I lifted before, when I was in college, but I got caught by a beautiful and short girl. Now, single and after quarantine, I'm ready to hit the gym again like a savage. My first goal is to get shredded by summer, and get bigger and bigger every year.

Nice to be here

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Frakai, welcome to ugbodybuilding.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! Sounds like you got a plan already going. Feel free to online journal; would be interesting to see your diet and regiment. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
10 lbs of muscle in 2 months, Yeah, you'll be ready for summer! Welcome to UG.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground sir, it's bulking season here!!!

Reaction score
Thank you all guys

Welcome to the underground! Sounds like you got a plan already going. Feel free to online journal; would be interesting to see your diet and regiment. Thanks!

Yes! I did a lot of research on what is best and what suits me and my lifestyle. Someday I will post my journal, along with results.

10 lbs of muscle in 2 months, Yeah, you'll be ready for summer! Welcome to UG.

That's motivating!! Thanks mate

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You definitely didn't put on 10lbs of lean muscle tissue in 2 months, top ifbb pros on massive amounts of shit can't do that lol.
Welcome to the board tho brother!
Also, I love short jakked chicks :)

Reaction score
You definitely didn't put on 10lbs of lean muscle tissue in 2 months, top ifbb pros on massive amounts of shit can't do that lol.
Welcome to the board tho brother!
Also, I love short jakked chicks :)
Ok, that's true, maybe not 10lbs of lean muscle there will be some fat too. I went from 163lbs to 173lbs doing a clean bulk, and I'm still lean as when I begin but more muscular. Sorry, I have just started seriously and I have countless things to learn, for now I only focus on the numbers

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads