What NOT to do post cycle

Crom

Reaction score
^^This^^

So important. Before you began your cycle, your body was used to being a certain size. If right after your cycle you go back to doing what you were doing before, your body wants to return to where it was because that's what it knows. You will keep a lot more of your gains if you keep eating and lifting aggressively. Maybe dial back from 5k cal to 4 for a few weeks, then maybe drop to 3750, etc. Gradually ramp down the calories as your hormone levels subside, but keep working your ass off in the gym. You're basically telling your body that the new you is the correct you.

Remember, with added muscle, your maintenance calories will go up!
Appreciate this. If I decide to run again, I'll be prepared.

Crom

Reaction score
I am totally going to start a comic book called anabolic adventures. Do you think Marvel would be interested? 😎
Brutal. 1st issue. Crom discoveries more isn't really more. lmao!

Crom

Reaction score
I'm curious about your hormone levels on trt also, I wouldn't think you'd crash so hard either- but I've heard of it happening to others.
I've noticed I'm not a high responder. Some peoples levels go through the roof on my dose. at 200mg I sit at around 700, 160 mg even worse. Almost feels pre trt to me. When I was doing 400mg a week, I started feeling good. Who wouldn't though?

Almost considered coming off when I joined the forum. Not sure I'm getting much out of this dose. Any chance it could be the Ester?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I've noticed I'm not a high responder. Some peoples levels go through the roof on my dose. at 200mg I sit at around 700, 160 mg even worse. Almost feels pre trt to me. When I was doing 400mg a week, I started feeling good. Who wouldn't though?

Almost considered coming off when I joined the forum. Not sure I'm getting much out of this dose. Any chance it could be the Ester?
You will get lower aromatization with shorter esters, but really I think you're main issue is probably tied to SHBG. You're might be one of the few people who *truly* need a DHT derivative compound in their TRT protocol... such as proviron or masteron.

That would bind up SHBG, raise total and free test, and reduce the conversion of test to E2.

Have you tested your SHBG? If not, what is your E2 normally if you don't use an AI?

Reaction score
Another issue could be your AI. When did you stop it?

I've seen a few people stop their AI as soon as they stop blasting and test levels are still high, and they get an estrogen rebound, acne, high e2 symptoms. I read this is more likely with anastrazole than aromasin. Pretty sure I've done it before too.

Crom

Reaction score
You will get lower aromatization with shorter esters, but really I think you're main issue is probably tied to SHBG. You're might be one of the few people who *truly* need a DHT derivative compound in their TRT protocol... such as proviron or masteron.

That would bind up SHBG, raise total and free test, and reduce the conversion of test to E2.

Have you tested your SHBG? If not, what is your E2 normally if you don't use an AI?
Doesn't look like my doctors been including SHBG on my labs. I just went through my last two. I've got labs coming up, I'll tell the office to add SHBG to this round. You're probably right.

Crom

Reaction score
Another issue could be your AI. When did you stop it?

I've seen a few people stop their AI as soon as they stop blasting and test levels are still high, and they get an estrogen rebound, acne, high e2 symptoms. I read this is more likely with anastrazole than aromasin. Pretty sure I've done it before too.
Still on my A.I but I did cut it back from 2 mg to 1 mg a week. Didn't stop completely but did reduce. I wonder if that was enough to screw me up some? I notice I do better on my A.I but I've read and seen tons of videos about them being bad.

Jonjon

Reaction score
There’s no set trt protocol that says you gotta do 200 or less. 700 total T is low for guys on replacement. My dr likes to see mine a lot higher.

I also need an AI. Only .5 mg adex every 3.5 days. Keeps me slightly above range on estradiol which I think is healthy.

I’m not sold on the theory that AIs are bad. Crushing Estrogen is bad. All of the supposed AI sides are also low estrogen sides.

There are very few of us who actually need to manage estradiol but there are some who do. I do, but I’m careful and keep an eye on it.

My trt is 200 test, 100 deca. You may need 250, or more. Everybody is different

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Good share. This is the dark side of this world. No one talks about body dysmorphia and all the things that came along with being addicted to changing your body.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Good share. This is the dark side of this world. No one talks about body dysmorphia and all the things that came along with being addicted to changing your body.

This is so true. On any given day, I can look in the mirror three different times, and see myself three completely different ways. I can be too fat, too skinny, and maybe just right all in the same day. It's hard to not allow the image in the mirror be affected by the lens of how I feel at any given time.