What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Saw Black Hawk Down last night- only 20 years after everyone else, lol.

Awesome movie. Suspicious minds came on near the beginning and I knew it was going to be an incredible couple of hours ahead.
I rate it 8.8/10 ☆☆☆☆

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
@Jenn_is_Jenning Good movie, I've watched it a couple of times. The amount of action in it is nuts.

It's slightly tainted by the fact that the hero of the story was a terrible child rapist who raped his own daughter. They changed his name for the movie while the other names were (as far as I know) kept the same.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
@Jenn_is_Jenning Good movie, I've watched it a couple of times. The amount of action in it is nuts.

It's slightly tainted by the fact that the hero of the story was a terrible child rapist who raped his own daughter. They changed his name for the movie while the other names were (as far as I know) kept the same.
WHAT!!@ why would a good, upstanding man also be a rapist!!

The action was super intense though, I was getting a headache near the end from the hours of gunshots, lol

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
WHAT!!@ why would a good, upstanding man also be a rapist!!
Just an evil human being. Here's something that feels weird... linking to an article from 2001.

The action was super intense though, I was getting a headache near the end from the hours of gunshots, lol

I agree. It's almost a little too much. Most war movies aren't that dominated by the action scenes.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Just an evil human being. Here's something that feels weird... linking to an article from 2001.

I agree. It's almost a little too much. Most war movies aren't that dominated by the action scenes.
Ohh ok, this is about the guy who made coffee at the beginning and then was finally allowed to be out on the mission. Ok. At least it wasn't the main, main guy who got to be in charge of the rangers and who cried over that guy with the leg they couldn't fix

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I can't wait to watch this.
It was pretty good. Not the greatest of scripts or writing, but enjoy the movie for what it is and you won't be disappointed.

Part of me wants to see a Creed IV, but I'm just not sure where they go with the character from here. Guess we'll find out eventually.

New Threads