What's your TRT/TRT+ protocol?

buck

Reaction score
Originally Dr. prescribed 100mg/week. Which put my T levels at 1100 2 days after injection and about 450 just before my next injection. E2 was always in range.
Now i do 15mg/day and my levels stay around 800 or so. For years no AI was needed with this. But in the last year E2 went very high. Haven't figured out why.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Originally Dr. prescribed 100mg/week. Which put my T levels at 1100 2 days after injection and about 450 just before my next injection. E2 was always in range.
Now i do 15mg/day and my levels stay around 800 or so. For years no AI was needed with this. But in the last year E2 went very high. Haven't figured out why.
Get fatter? Serious question. Not being a dick.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
200 wk puts me at 900-1100.
O.5 mg 2xs/week puts estradiol at 34.

buck

Reaction score
Get fatter? Serious question. Not being a dick.
No offence taken it is a valid response. But i understand about the aromatase enzyme etc. I am actually about 5 pounds lighter. And even though i am 5"6 and weigh 190 you can still see a little abs(not much) and Dr.s have told me i am not over weight . Diet has always been healthy . Training, cardio all my life. BP, Cholesterol, glucose, blood tests are always good. On and off cycle E2 was never an issue. Been on TRT for about 24 years so i have read alot over that time and this sudden rise has me stumped. No new supps a big cycle these years is up to 300mg/week.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
No offence taken it is a valid response. But i understand about the aromatase enzyme etc. I am actually about 5 pounds lighter. And even though i am 5"6 and weigh 190 you can still see a little abs(not much) and Dr.s have told me i am not over weight . Diet has always been healthy . Training, cardio all my life. BP, Cholesterol, glucose, blood tests are always good. On and off cycle E2 was never an issue. Been on TRT for about 24 years so i have read alot over that time and this sudden rise has me stumped. No new supps a big cycle these years is up to 300mg/week.
Thats wild

Reaction score
I guess body with time is always changing, I remember I used to need a lot of AI on cypionate and then adapted to less. Now similar thing seems happening to me with undecanoate. Gonna have to wait and see if it's a success or not with TU experiment.

Reaction score
So, I’m 43 and just started TRT 6 weeks ago at 100mg/wk, Cyp, pinned on Fridays. I ran several trad cycles about 15 years ago. I go in for my first bloodwork on Monday. I was 321ng when I started 6 weeks ago, and the doc wants me chillin at 900. Since I started, I’ve been literally living in the kitchen,, keeping my diet and training in check. I know it’s only been 6 weeks, but my gut is much fatter than it was before I started. There are slight positive changes in body comp (strength/size)but just very frustrated with the gut. I’m very curious to see the blood work this upcoming Monday. It will let me know what to TRT+, and hopefully explain the weight gain around the belly.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So, I’m 43 and just started TRT 6 weeks ago at 100mg/wk, Cyp, pinned on Fridays. I ran several trad cycles about 15 years ago. I go in for my first bloodwork on Monday. I was 321ng when I started 6 weeks ago, and the doc wants me chillin at 900. Since I started, I’ve been literally living in the kitchen,, keeping my diet and training in check. I know it’s only been 6 weeks, but my gut is much fatter than it was before I started. There are slight positive changes in body comp (strength/size)but just very frustrated with the gut. I’m very curious to see the blood work this upcoming Monday. It will let me know what to TRT+, and hopefully explain the weight gain around the belly.
you're taking in 4000 calories, which is easily 1000 calories over maintenance for someone who weighs 227lbs. You're eating too much food, what did you really expect to happen?

You eat too fucking much. It's really that simple.

Reaction score
you're taking in 4000 calories, which is easily 1000 calories over maintenance for someone who weighs 227lbs. You're eating too much food, what did you really expect to happen?

Thanks again, sir!

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Yall hoes run my cycles and call it Trt+. Is it just because the test dose is low? lol

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Yall hoes run my cycles and call it Trt+. Is it just because the test dose is low? lol
Too bad you're so GD far away if you lived in the right state you could ride the crazy train with Uncle Yano (y)

buck

Reaction score
I find weight gain or loss to be mostly all about the number or calories consumed. Drugs and training can help that gain be muscle is instead or fat.

Reactions: CJ

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
My try plus has Tren and anadrol. It’s just 75 mgs Tren a week. Thats therapy, right?
60 eod muahahahaaa blast tren fuck whores kill everything !

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
TRT will not magically turn a calorie surplus into muscle mass.

Reaction score

Blunt, but effective.

Reaction score
TRT will not magically turn a calorie surplus into muscle mass.
Yeah, not exactly sure what my thought process was, other than that as long as the surplus were calories from protein, that more would be metabolized and synthesized into muscle (granting that the training was solid). Thanks for the feedback - y’all have helped immensely.

New Threads