When are you to old for tren?

Reaction score
since you ask that question trust me, you need it. it will give you the confidence not to ask the question. 40 or 80 it will do the same damage ...

Warning:
Tren Gives you Virtual bigger Balls

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Agree, exactly my point. Anything over the 300 ace/400 e mark is wasted/increased risk/misery. If guys aren't focusing on maximizing their training/nutrition to get the full benefit of any AAS without doing needless large amounts they probably have no business playing with hormones. This is not an original statement either, but have been told the same by some pretty big pros
Not everyone that runs larger amounts than some think necessary or smart does so because they "aren't focusing on maximizing their training/nutrition" . I'm not saying it's smart to run higher doses but I get kinda tired of hearing people saying others do it to cut corners elsewhere. Maybe some do but there are likely just as many running any kind of dose thinking they can cut corners elsewhere.
Back to the subject, I'm nearly 69 and I love Tren but then again I'm not your everyday 69 yr old either.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Not everyone that runs larger amounts than some think necessary or smart does so because they "aren't focusing on maximizing their training/nutrition" . I'm not saying it's smart to run higher doses but I get kinda tired of hearing people saying others do it to cut corners elsewhere. Maybe some do but there are likely just as many running any kind of dose thinking they can cut corners elsewhere.
Back to the subject, I'm nearly 69 and I love Tren but then again I'm not your everyday 69 yr old either.

Damn
Running Tren at almost 70
Fucking legend.

yeah, I'm running a little Tren right now in my mid thirties.
But I stick at around 150mg of Ace a week, just during a deficit to maintain mass

Makes me feel fantastic, Calm, relaxed and just generally happy.
No sides either, I can make some incredible changes off that dosage, but wont do much if my food isnt dialed in perfectly

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't believe I ever said anything about cutting corners. IMO, and I've heard it from some of the "big boys" (pros) as well, large doses of tren are overkill. Do what you want, your body, your life. more isnt better. I have run tren at 600 and noticed zero difference in effect over 300-400, except for side effects. I stand by my statements.

Reaction score
I’m 48, ran it for the first time over the summer(ace)only 10 weeks and dosages from 110-175/week. Not much in the way of sides, maybe slightly elevated BP, but, that could also be blamed on the 525mg prop or excess water I was carrying. Dropped it about 6 weeks ago, just knocked off about 10lbs of water and BP down to 110/70 this morning.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I’m 48, ran it for the first time over the summer(ace)only 10 weeks and dosages from 110-175/week. Not much in the way of sides, maybe slightly elevated BP, but, that could also be blamed on the 525mg prop or excess water I was carrying. Dropped it about 6 weeks ago, just knocked off about 10lbs of water and BP down to 110/70 this morning.

How were the results of that cycle?

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
I hope I'm still doing what you're doing at 69.

I'm 52 and use tren, last cycle was 400 mg/wk. Minimal sides and still works really well for me. I love it!

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I don't believe I ever said anything about cutting corners. IMO, and I've heard it from some of the "big boys" (pros) as well, large doses of tren are overkill. Do what you want, your body, your life. more isnt better. I have run tren at 600 and noticed zero difference in effect over 300-400, except for side effects. I stand by my statements.
Well the bottom line I guess is that everyone is different. There are those that are gifted genetically and those who are cursed, and everything in between. Some guys just look at a weight and they gain and some struggle for years to put on muscle. Then there are androgen receptors. Some have more, some have less. And then you have poor responders to androgens and you have hyper-responders. I would say your 'big boys/pros' tend to lean more to the gifted side of the spectrum of genetics and possibly also towards the better responders to androgens. In fact to be pro quality you'd almost have to be. So just because someone responds well to a certain dosage and doesn't see better results with more doesn't necessarily mean the next guy responds similarly.

Reaction score
How were the results of that cycle?
208(right) to 240(left), 525 prop,175 tren a and 350 mast a. I’ve been severely limited in training as well due to being 9 months post op after destroying my right shoulder and awaiting surgery on the left. So,, I’d say it was successful, considering.

Attachments

• 5AEE81E9-7982-4EBC-B01A-33ACDD9B7BF8.jpeg
    5AEE81E9-7982-4EBC-B01A-33ACDD9B7BF8.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 13

Jonjon

Reaction score
208(right) to 240(left), 525 prop,175 tren a and 350 mast a. I’ve been severely limited in training as well due to being 9 months post op after destroying my right shoulder and awaiting surgery on the left. So,, I’d say it was successful, considering.

I’d say so!
I’ve been debating what to run my test at when I add tren. Seems like a lot of mixed opinions.

New Threads