Which do you like better? NPP or Deca?

Reaction score
I only have some experience with deca years ago. I did like the size I gained from it. This was approximately twenty-five years ago. I know it was legit stuff because I was able to get it medically prescribed by a doctor.

Can those of you with experience using both compounds share your thoughts? Both being nandrolones with deca being the longer acting ester of the two, do you still prefer/like one over the other?

Oakley6575

Reaction score
In for responses. Planning on running NPP to see how I handle nandrolone, and then switching to Deca if I respond well.

OP, you planning on running a test base?

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Recently started to run some NPP, and was reminded that NPP fucks with my emotions. Ended up getting crazy jealous over some dumb shit that didn't make any sense.

I don't recall low-dose deca doing that to me, but nothing is worth feeling like that.

It's a shame, because I really like NPP and want to run it, but it turns me into someone who reacts at everything.

Reaction score
Running Npp right now! 400mg a week. Also Running test and Mast
Kicking my ass for not just running deca.
I prefer the long esters personally.

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
I prefer deca.

incoming unfounded hot take.

Long esters are more anabolic than short esters.

Don't argue with me go argue with a researcher named Reifstein and his colleagues who did some study and came to this conclusion :LOL:

Reaction score
Recently started to run some NPP, and was reminded that NPP fucks with my emotions. Ended up getting crazy jealous over some dumb shit that didn't make any sense.

I don't recall low-dose deca doing that to me, but nothing is worth feeling like that.

It's a shame, because I really like NPP and want to run it, but it turns me into someone who reacts at everything.

Yikes! Hope this doesn't happen to me. I just ordered some NPP mixed with test because I want to try it out. Oh well. Worse case scenario, I go back to deca if I experience anything similar to what you did.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I liked npp over deca because for less bloat and water, wasn't much difference but enough to switch from deca to npp.

I ran it for 24 week cycles, I wanted less sides.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
I see nandrolone fucking with a lot of peoples heads/anxiety/emotions. Also important to run bloods because test and nandrolone can cause elevated prolactin pretty easily.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
I think they’re both fine. I like NPP because it kicks in quicker and DECA because it’s less pinning.
Never got increased prolactin from it with my dosages, but tren does that to me at a 400mg/week.

cavorite

Reaction score

Funny I also didn’t get the emotional sides from deca like i did with NPP.

Is there a reason reason chemically? Maybe I was generally just in a better mindstate this time

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Funny I also didn’t get the emotional sides from deca like i did with NPP.

Is there a reason reason chemically? Maybe I was generally just in a better mindstate this time
I was the opposite. Felt different mentally towards the end on Deca, but not on NPP. Crazy how we're all so different.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Never npp'd , I do love my deca , like the full muscles , like the extra cushion in the joints. I can't go as high as some folks though if I try to go over 400 I end up having some crazy night time panic attacks , wake right up freaking out not as bad as tren but its not fun when it happens.

BigChief1

Reaction score
I jumped on NPP a month ago. I only take 300mg a week but I really like it. Both my knees are shot and they feel great. I haven’t taken any blood work since starting NPP but I haven’t noticed any sides. I actually feel great. Only thing I have noticed is it increased my appetite. I wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning starving to death.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I love deca. It makes me feel great, and always makes my libido go through the roof. I'd run deca year round if I could. I've been on 200mg test for years. I add 150-300mg deca occasionally. I have some NPP, but haven't yet tried it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I liked npp over deca because for less bloat and water, wasn't much difference but enough to switch from deca to npp.

I ran it for 24 week cycles, I wanted less sides.
To add to this, I wanted to go from on cycle to another faster.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Deca on long gaining blocks, because less injections, and more mgs/ml. As the drug builds over time, so do my calories.

NPP on fat loss blocks, because these blocks are shorter, and I want it to peak sooner with the immediate calorie restriction.

Last edited:

New Threads