2-2nd
2-3rd
1-4th

I'll post pics tomorrow when we get home. Time for food

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Awesome!!!

I'm assuming she finished 3rd by those scorecards. Helluva job!!!! 💪💪

Reaction score
Congratulations on stepping on stage. Looking very good. She did an amazing job. She have very good overall balance. The other girls were bigger and more muscle size.

With more muscle size, better conditioning and more practice with posing she will place better in future competitions.

She is very inspirational and successful winner.

Sent from my B140DL using Tapatalk

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Congratulations on stepping on stage. Looking very good. She did an amazing job. She have very good overall balance. The other girls were bigger and more muscle size.

With more muscle size, better conditioning and more practice with posing she will place better in future competitions.

We appreciate all the support. And as a forum we are definitely lucky to have you and glad you stuck around.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Yano

Reaction score
Right on !!! You two are a hell of a team, All her hard work is amazing. Really well done

FlyingPapaya

Elite
Reaction score

Weirdo