Wife's road to the stage 2022

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Lots of shit going on in our lives right now. 13yo son has been being bullied and tried to take his life. It was a close call and something i hope nobody on here that hasnt dealt with has to ever deal with. We've kept grinding tho. Got him help and he's continuing with baseball. As far as the wife it's peak week. Show is Saturday. She's down to 143.6. I'll post some pics this week. View attachment 22608 View attachment 22609

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I got plenty of room in my prayers for a you and the family man. I been sitting here for a few minutes now trying to find some words but I just can't. All my love, God Bless you and your family during all this wish I had more to offer than an internet hug and handshake.

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
I got plenty of room in my prayers for a you and the family man. I been sitting here for a few minutes now trying to find some words but I just can't. All my love, God Bless you and your family during all this wish I had more to offer than an internet hug and handshake.
Trust me brotha I'm at a loss for words too. But we appreciate it. We'll get him the help he needs. We just wish he would have come to us sooner.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Trust me brotha I'm at a loss for words too. But we appreciate it. We'll get him the help he needs. We just wish he would have come to us sooner.

Bullying is hard. No one wants to deal with the shame of feeling less than human, let alone having to voice it out loud and let others know you are struggling.

It's just as hard on kids as it is for adults.

I'm glad you were able to catch this, and that you will be getting him the help he needs. Reinforce that he is loved, and that he is worth far more than what any bully might make him feel like he's worth.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Holy shit, I can't even begin to imagine what's going on in your world right now. I'm so glad it didn't end up worse.

I'm a dad too, and I don't think that I could handle if something like that ever happened. I'm tearing up right now just thinking of it.

Hoping and praying for you and your family, hug that boy and don't ever let him go!!! 🥺🥺🥺

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Left is the week of her show in November 134lbs. Right was Wednesday morning after 2 high food days and 157lbs. Still 11.5 weeks out. View attachment 19376

Wow! Amazing improvements! Can already see her back development coming quick! Similar physique to my wife's. Best of luck, cool updates

New Threads