Work on the border

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Been down at the border for a few months now snatching bodies up. Absolutely insane how much of a different world it is down there . Spent last night laid down in the brush as they came right up to us and we grabbed them and cuffed them up for border patrol. Jumped in the river a few times. Many are good people just looking for a better life but many are previously deported felons, criminal gang members even some documented terrorist. Not all are from Hispanic nations. We’ve seen Indians, Armenians, pakis all kinds of people. The cartels treat them like merchandise and help smuggle them across for a large fee. Often times mistreating these people in stache houses on both sides of the river
Very sad but in my opinion we def need to tighten up our border security

Attachments

• A9FE56B0-E415-4CF5-A3DB-EA7875A34F6E.jpeg
    A9FE56B0-E415-4CF5-A3DB-EA7875A34F6E.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 24
  • E67384F7-57EE-42DC-B76B-361FF903D727.png
    E67384F7-57EE-42DC-B76B-361FF903D727.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 24

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
thanks for what youre doing. hope the morale down there is holding up
Ehhh they are making it pretty gay. Stateside but they are making it to where we can leave base to go into town. We work 8 10 hour shifts and then get 4 days off bht the 4 days off just gotten taken away. Got two weeks notice for the activation too. Thankfully civilian employers can’t punish us but it’s a strain with short notice
Deployments are always a possibility even in the army national guard. But two weeks notice is not cool. Usually you get almost a year notice

Kraken

Reaction score
One of my best buddies is a BP agent, normally he is near the midwest but they keep shipping him down there. He keeps telling me what a shit how it is, and I keep believing him. Need to get that wall going again, although if it were up to me, the "wall" would be two high chain link fences running parallel to each other and the border, with land mines in between the fences. It really wouldn't kill too many people; the word would get out quickly after the first few.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Texas border?

I fully support what you are doing. I wish everyone in this country did too but sadly they don’t and it is terrifying. Secure borders and legal immigration are two foundational elements of national security.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Increasing the popularity and decreasing job availability is a losing combination for everybody.

Crime will most likely skyrocket because people have to try to survive without jobs somehow.

People are being led to believe that it is only Hispanic people coming across the border.

Maybe you can tell us where all these people are coming from?

God bless you man. Stay safe.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Increasing the popularity and decreasing job availability is a losing combination for everybody.

Crime will most likely skyrocket because people have to try to survive without jobs somehow.

People are being led to believe that it is only Hispanic people coming across the border.

Maybe you can tell us where all these people are coming from?

God bless you man. Stay safe.
Obviously Mexicans, central and South Americans. But have also seen Latvians, Albanians, middle eastern and even eastern Asians

New Threads