Your worst experience with anabolic steroids

Reaction score
Experienced members,

What has been your worst experience with gear?
What compounds were you taking, and why was it bad?

Reaction score
Methyl-masterdrol aka superdrol back in 2007 lethargy, bloat, shin splints, lower back pumps, no appetite just tired all the time but broke pr’s every time i lifted. As soon as I stopped, lost all of it. I remember dropping 7 pounds in one week just like that…. probably all glycogen.

Reaction score
My first ever injection was 400mg/ml test and it was pip heaven. Never again will I touch high concentrations after that.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Test 500.
I had a soft ball sized lump and it hurt to move, stand, lay down, simply existing I was in pain. It lasted about 8 days.
I got it cheap probably because I was the only one dumb enough to buy it

Reaction score
Yo till recently I have not had any issue with pup from anything until
The last week or so when I decided to put
200mg of DHB into the top of my quad.
Lordy Lordy.. limped for about 5 days.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Yo till recently I have not had any issue with pup from anything until
The last week or so when I decided to put
200mg of DHB into the top of my quad.
Lordy Lordy.. limped for about 5 days.
Did you heat the oil really good first? That’ll usually fix any future dhb pip issues

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
1ml of reheated 125mg primo jello into my delt.

Swelled, couldn't lift my arm or move it really at all for about a week and a half. Like 2 weeks after that of amoxicillin and Prednisone to bring the swelling down that left me with a sterile abscess the size of a ping pong ball that I had to drain with an 18g pin.

Don't buy gear from dorks that don't test their products and don't know how to brew

Reaction score
Did you heat the oil really good first? That’ll usually fix any future dhb pip issues
I usually do because it’s crashed.
Yesterday out 2.5 ml in my upper flute with 50 mg of test and this am I have no issue…
Quad just did not like it.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I usually do because it’s crashed.
Yesterday out 2.5 ml in my upper flute with 50 mg of test and this am I have no issue…
Quad just did not like it.
Man it’s weird because I used to be able to do quad shots no issue. Now no matter what it is it makes me a damn cripple

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Crippling back pumps running Oxandrolone, ridiculously extended period to recover from Methasterone and last but not least permanent nagging injuries from drying out too much taking Stanzolol.

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
Easy one for me, tren cough! I use to get it often, I think I used it so much my body was saturated. Not really but it seemed that way as often as I got the cough. I haven’t touched it in years.

buck

Reaction score
Probably a toss up between waiting longer for an order to show up then i wanted to wait.
Or the only time i got ripped off and received all of my order except for the clomid. So i guess i shouldn't complain.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That one shot of pinnacle labs test prop in my thigh. Swelling, fever, shit got ugly fast

New Threads