Youtube help!

Reaction score
So i built knowledge based off of MPMD. people say derek is BS, my issue is im new to this world, and i like that mpmd is like thorough. anyone got any reccomendation of someone i should be watching and also why is MPMD bunk

Valdosta

Reaction score
havent found many good youtube channels for this. but i'll pitch in on why mpmd sucks

shits on peoples products in "unbiased reviews." provides "unbiased" reasoms to buy his products. turkesterone is complete bs, he 100% knows this and tries to market it as a possible mass gainer type supplement. Also, his turkesterone pills had like 0.5% of the dose they saod they had. He looks at someone built @RiR0 or @Achillesking and says "this could be done with just trt!!" knowing damn well it can't. Why do this? Because he has (partial?) ownership of a trt clinic. He's just a salesman. He didn't go to school for the sciency shit, he went to school for business.

Before he started his company his videos were pretty honest, but now they all have some angle to push his products and trt

Reaction score
havent found many good youtube channels for this. but i'll pitch in on why mpmd sucks

shits on peoples products in "unbiased reviews." provides "unbiased" reasoms to buy his products. turkesterone is complete bs, he 100% knows this and tries to market it as a possible mass gainer type supplement. Also, his turkesterone pills had like 0.5% of the dose they saod they had. He looks at someone built @RiR0 or @Achillesking and says "this could be done with just trt!!" knowing damn well it can't. Why do this? Because he has (partial?) ownership of a trt clinic. He's just a salesman. He didn't go to school for the sciency shit, he went to school for business.

Before he started his company his videos were pretty honest, but now they all have some angle to push his products and trt

The accuracy of this post is pleasing lol. MPMD is horrible info.

Reaction score

Ohh fuck my eyes have been opened. Shit i feel like ive been desensitized to people always trying to sell me shit lol i do like is La, what a waste

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Bro ..what!?
MPMD focus is on the drugs. So I'm asking what are you looking to learn? Do you want to learn how to actually diet and train to see results? Or do you only want to know about drugs?

Derek doesn't ever talk about training or diet... and drugs on their own don't do anything if you don't put them to work.

On the other hand, many channels that are serious about training might touch on drugs... but typically their content is focused on actual training. I think there's a good and obvious reason for this. It's because drugs don't give results if you don't know how to train, so why bother.

So what is it that you're interested in learning about? That will dictate what suggestions people give you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
MPMD focus is on the drugs. So I'm asking what are you looking to learn? Do you want to learn how to actually diet and train to see results? Or do you only want to know about drugs?

Derek doesn't ever talk about training or diet... and drugs on their own don't do anything if you don't put them to work.

So what is it that you're interested in learning about? That will dictate what suggestions people give you.
Don’t forget about his celebrity cycle videos.

They’re all on hrt lmao

Never seen Derek make any videos on training

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Don’t forget about his celebrity cycle videos.

They’re all on hrt lmao

Never seen Derek make any videos on training
I think I saw one video he made while at the gym, but it wasn't a training video. No discussion on technique, or programming... Nothing. It was a weird video.

Reaction score
I think I saw one video he made while at the gym, but it wasn't a training video. No discussion on technique, or programming... Nothing. It was a weird video.
this one ? Literally the only training focused video

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Tisatix Ever notice how he intentionally rolls his shoulders forward? Pretty sure he does that to make them look bigger on camera.

Reaction score
@Tisatix Ever notice how he intentionally rolls his shoulders forward? Pretty sure he does that to make them look bigger on camera.
Yes, and flares his lats lol

Doesn’t seem like he really bodybuilds anymore , though lol

He claims to have competed but no one can find proof

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yes, and flares his lats lol

Doesn’t seem like he really bodybuilds anymore , though lol

He claims to have competed but no one can find proof
I don't recall him saying he competed, but I guess it's possible. I mean anyone can enter a local show.

And yeah, he's too busy trying to push his gorilla mind brand to be able to workout.

I can't knock his ability to market himself though. He seems to have found his niche, even if I don't care for him.

You know who I dislike more though? Greg Doucette. Guy just annoys the hell out of me.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
-Joe Bennett/Hypertrophy Coach
-John Jewett/J3 University
-John Meadows/Mountain Dog
-Justin Harris
-Mike Van Wyck
-Layne Norton/BioLayne
-Wesley Vissers/Vintage Genetics
-Mike Israetel/Renaissance Periodization
-Kuba Cielen