First time home brewing test E 250 , gear looks foggy

Reaction score
So I brewed my first batch of test E250 after I filtered it, lots of bubbles remained in it then it turned foggy. I put it in hot water and it cleared up but once it got back to room temperature, it became foggy again. Is there something I can do to fix this or did I do something wrong? Used this mixing recipe IMG_9835.png
Used MTC oil .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Did you use boiling water to heat it? Please tell me you used heat!

You may have moisture in your brew or raws, but answer @BigBaldBeardGuy question on filter type and size. Also how fast did it filter, and how hot was it filtering.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Did u heat it to break down the enanthate?
There are a ton of things it could be.

Like being cypionate not enanthate powder.
Cyp can be fincky holding in solution.

Contamination could be another.
After you re heat it and it clears up the cloudy can u see anything in the solution that looks like fiberglass?

Reaction score
I used a glass vacuum filtration system, I heated up the oil with magnetic, spinning, hot plate. . I possibly got water mixed in when I washed everything I didn’t heat up the glass in the oven.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I used a glass vacuum filtration system, I heated up the oil with magnetic, spinning, hot plate. . I possibly got water mixed in when I washed everything I didn’t heat up the glass in the oven.

Filter membrane and pore size?

Reaction score
What was the material of your filter membrane and what carrier oil did you use?

How hot was the oil before you attempted to filter?

When guys try to use something like a PES membrane with MCT oil it can often come out cloudy, but will appear fine with GSO. (Do not use PES membranes for filtering gear lol just cause you can pull it off doesn't mean it's a good idea)

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

When guys try to use something like a PES membrane with MCT oil it can often come out cloudy, but will appear fine with GSO. (Do not use PES membranes for filtering gear lol just cause you can pull it off doesn't mean it's a good idea)
1.jpg

Reaction score

Thanks. Wow! Nobody thought of the filter!

New Threads