Weight Loss Surgery - 300 lbs. (Anavar)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’ve know dozens of people that have had that surgery. If your eating habits don’t change. You’ll drop weight for about 2 years. Then eat through the surgery.

You can make great gains on trt alone.

Best of luck!
I have have seen the same thing. I only know 2 success stories at the 5 year mark.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok son, I'm going to give you my 2 cents on this.

I've helped bodybuilders lose that last 5 lbs for a show, helped both men and women alike drop a few lbs for vacation and worked with people to drop 100+ lbs. With regards to excessive weight loss, I tell them all the same thing from the start; I'm not giving you credit for fixing what you broke.

I am happy you are turning this around though. Make it a life style change and that will stack the odds in your favor.

As for the Var or any other AAS, that's a no. I'm not just going to leave you with No, but explain why. Anything you take will provide you with a nice desired effect but it's short lived. Once you reach your body's natural potential, any ground you gain will be lost shortly after you stop the drug. This is why guys cycle. Make your drug diet and exercise because you never have to come off of those.

Best wishes. Now put your head down and get to work.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Good advice in this thread and SFG and Snake are spot on. As for the "you made your bed now you have to lie in it" stuff, while you may see it as unkind, it is in fact, the reality of your situation. Save the cycling for after you have all your weight off. There's no reason at your age you shouldn't be able to put on plenty of muscle while burning off the surplus of fat that you have with proper nutrition and consistent training. Steroids come with health risks that will only be magnified by using them at your current level of obesity. Patience and discipline. You didn't hit 360 overnight and even with surgery it's not coming off overnight. You're in for a long haul, you have enough health risks where you're at without compounding them unnecessarily.

Kraken

Reaction score
My sister had surgery, and to get it approved by her insurance she had to do all kinds of stuff, including nutrition classes, counseling, it went on for months. It was designed to (1) determine if she could do it without the surgery and (2) try to increase the chances of a long term good result if she did get it. So far two years later she is doing very well.

OP, didn't you go through any of this?

It's great that you're working out and all, but losing fat is almost entirely about what you eat.