Cardarine Thoughts

Reaction score
Wanted to see what this board thinks of GW as a health supplement. There’s a lot of controversy behind this one, a lot of fear and a lot of unknowns.

I use it 3-4 months out of the year, and it has worked wonders on my lipids. A close friend of mine, NPC competitor has used 20mg a day for the last 9 years and is in great health.

What are your opinions on this compound? Do you believe it’s dangerous? Is it too effective and GSK dropped it because there are more expensive drugs that work similarly? I would personally worry more about gh, but curious too see how you guys feel.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I use it from time to time. Works great for cardio or road work you never get tired and when you do , you seem to get the gas back in the tank faster. Ive never had before and after bloods to see the lipids change personally but I have heard folks talk about it for quite a while.

Reaction score
I use it from time to time. Works great for cardio or road work you never get tired and when you do , you seem to get the gas back in the tank faster. Ive never had before and after bloods to see the lipids change personally but I have heard folks talk about it for quite a while.
I typically wait 30-45 days after a cycle to pull bloods just to see where I’m at. I’ll use it for that time period and my ldl is always under 100, hdl high 40s. I’d love to see what the ldl is pre GW, thinking I’ll do that next time around.

I’ll have to link the studies when I have time, but it’s been shown to cure fatty liver disease in something like 75 days. That’s powerful. Not to mention it lowers blood pressure by up to 15 points, increases V02 max, raises HDL. I don’t look at this like a performance enhancing drug, I look at it more like a powerful health supplement. I believe it was shown to break down soft plaque in mice, but I don’t necessarily like rodent studies.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Moved to proper forum

New Threads