Quality Domestic Hgh

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I go by medi. I sell domestic Blacktop Meditrope HGH kits.

I'm the least expensive domestic HGH seller, with the highest purity around the community right now. I've been at it for years with plenty of experience.

The only way to get domestic HGH kits any cheaper is to get them where I do. I also have lab results w/batch number on the lab test.

To good to be true?

Not this time ladies and gentlemen.

About the sales and service (short & sweet)-

I'm not that concerned about what sale I make today. I'm looking more at tomorrow's sale. I'm more interested in you coming back. So, if you want to be treated like you are wanted back, come check it out.

I also have a Rep for QDH (Quality Domestic HGH) that works a private forum in the community. He's also a 10+ year Elite here at UGBB. He joined considering a staff position but ended up not having the time after a while.

He goes by HDH. He told me about the place. He would be repping here now, except for the Elites not being able to view this forum.

His intro to mod thread was back on Oct. 29th 2012. You can judge for yourself weather he's worthy to vouch.

It won't let me post any links yet so you would have to run a search on the thread, w/date started and starter of the thread. All info below.

This is the opening post of the thread by POB-

HDH has accepted our offer to come out of mod retirement to help us out... Admin had to water board him to convince him, but its done.

He's a long time vet of the boards... I've read tons of his posts at meso, seen him battle with the shit bags at world pharma and help out the new guys with patience. You can trust HDH.

I'm very happy to have him helping out now. Please make him feel welcome guys!

PoB

SEARCH INFO-

Thread, -

Another new mod!!!​

• Thread starter- Pillarofbalance
  • Start date- Oct 29th 2012
Anyone that wants to message him here at UGBB, he'd be happy to answer any vouch type questions good, bad or in between. This can be about me or the HGH we sell.

Here's the info on the kits-

BLACKS INFO-

PURITY- 98.3 %

MG PER VIAL- 6.06

IU PER KIT- 181.8

IU PER VIAL- 18.18

============

Thanks for reading, looking forward to future business with you.

HDH can also get you the lab report as I'm too new to post links. Keep in mind he does work ;)

BTC ONLY PLEASE
If you're new to btc, we can help start to finish. You have no fear of losing your hard earned cash. You will get one of the best anonymous wallets, training for the wallet/BTC and a website link to watch your transactions.

Here is the contact mail addy for lowest domestic HGH pricing, questions and orders. No PMs for medi please, it's best for me to keep all my messages for a board going to one place. Thnx.

No link email-

Service- proton mail

User- medidom

Don't forget the .com

Easy to remember, short for Meditropes Domestic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-07-10-13-32-17_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-07-10-13-32-17_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da~2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 34
Reaction score
Dude is as legit as they get.
I appreciate it my good sir. Glad to see you had a change of heart.

I agree that this is a little hard to believe with the pricing, IUs and talk of service.

It's usually only the vets at closed forums that get deals like this.

I appreciate you looking out for the fellas down here. It was my main priority for some years.

I got away from the bigger, high traffic places which eliminated most of the new guys learning and trying to make a name as the years passed. HDH is the same.

Reaction score
how many cents per iu
That would be ¢.49723, so ¢.50 per IU.

I'll keep them this price until I run out. No guarantees on when, just depends on the bulk volume.

Fuckin' a on that profile pic fella.

Reaction score
Bumpin' this up for the best kits, pricing and purity.

Someone has to be the first. You won't find ¢.49 an iu above 98% without dimmer anyplace except from my supplier and here.

Don't miss out, prices won't be this low forever.

Reaction score
GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!

98.3% PURITY

181.8 IU PER KIT

NO DIMMER

THE BEST PRICING AND QUALITY AROUND THE COMMUNITY AT THIS TIME!!!

Reaction score
That would be ¢.49723, so ¢.50 per IU.

I'll keep them this price until I run out. No guarantees on when, just depends on the bulk volume.

Fuckin' a on that profile pic fella.
Sorry folks, I was wrong about the pricing per IU.

I put- ¢.497 per IU.

In reality, it's actually less- ¢.495 per IU

🍻 🍻 🍻

New Threads