New blood work

Reaction score
Got some quick blood work done while I’m on my TRT cruise at 150. I’ve developed gyno In my left nipple but I’m not sure why. My E2 has been controlled, so I thought. These bloods were the day of a shot but before my pin. So maybe my E2 has been high at times? The test levels results were not posted yet.

Anyways how does everything look to those with expertise? Always looking for suggestions

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpeg
    IMG_1457.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
    IMG_1456.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 17

buck

Reaction score
Other then your TSH being very high for the moderate amount of T3/T4 being produced. Things seem decent. Did a Dr. diagnose you with gyno or yourself?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
How much alcohol are you drinking in an average week? I’m seeing that your liver enzymes, urea and creatinine are elevated. Alcohol can increase the aromatization of testosterone into estradiol.

Reaction score
How much alcohol are you drinking in an average week? I’m seeing that your liver enzymes, urea and creatinine are elevated. Alcohol can increase the aromatization of testosterone into estradiol.
I actually don’t drink much at all. And by much at all litteraly a few drinks every other month with the lady. But not regularly at all. And no orals since last summer. So not sure why they should be elevated? Any ideas?

Reaction score
I actually don’t drink much at all. And by much at all litteraly a few drinks every other month with the lady. But not regularly at all. And no orals since last summer. So not sure why they should be elevated? Any ideas?
I do have a high protein intake which I could cut back on shakes and such if that does any.