Post Something That Makes You Laugh

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I met me daughter's 1st grade teacher tonight at her second job.

It's just sad how over-worked and under-appreciated teachers are, with all they have to put up with between parents and students that they have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet.

Got me feeling kinda bad so anyway I tipped her an extra twenty for the lap dance.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
So I met me daughter's 1st grade teacher tonight at her second job.

It's just sad how over-worked and under-appreciated teachers are, with all they have to put up with between parents and students that they have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet.

Got me feeling kinda bad so anyway I tipped her an extra twenty for the lap dance.
Fooking Brilliant !!!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I've had more of these realization moments than I care to admit. Young me was dumb AF when it came to picking up on hints 😂
I learned the hints and clues early on cleaning pools in Jersey lol

Look up and see Mrs Mendlebaum in her night gown with a martini in her hand at 10am watching from the patio door

3 2 1

Young man ,, can you come inside and take a look at something for me .... Yessss Ma'am.

Reaction score
I've had more of these realization moments than I care to admit. Young me was dumb AF when it came to picking up on hints 😂
Absolutely. Looking back, I missed out on some myself due to a lack of ability reading the nuances of a woman's advances. They had to just about grab my crotch for the bell to go off in my head.

New Threads