2nd cycle, deca durabolin?

pavkica

Reaction score
Hello guys, im looking for something to give me another 30-40 pounds bodyweight, thinking about deca durabolin, heard its a very good steroid

On my first cycle 250mg testosterone and 30mg dianabol only on workout days i gained about 23kg/50lbs still pretty lean, now looking to continue gaining, think I drained all the gains that testosterone and low dose orals can give

Now doing a cut to prepare the body for new bulking phase, think I'll be around 90kg/200lbs 8%bf and from there get into calorie suficit and slowly will raise the calories from 4000 to 7000kcal over the 4 months, looking for steroid that can help utilize that food more efficiently

I was thinking about rising testosterone just a little bit, instead of pinning once a week - pin every five days which should give weekly about 350mg testosterone.
Then Deca durabolin, once a week pin 250mg and thats it
Dbol 30mg only before the workout. so instead of 4-6 weeks of continuous daily usage which is normally recommended i could run it longer for almost whole cycle, for strentgth gains while its in the blood for training session, then leave the growth for deca durabolin food sleep and other factors. maybe switch to anavar or turinabol in some point
16 weeks

Is that a good plan?

I dont want anadrol cuz its DHT and hair loss, I dont want primobolan cuz its DHT and hair loss, think im not ready for trenbolone yet, i don't have money for legit growth hormone, im afraid of insulin. Any other options?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
You'll never need 7000 calories. Deca can shut you down for a long time. Have you thought about going test only again with a higher dose?

Pin test c and test e twice a week. Every 3.5 days.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

pavkica

Reaction score
i did try 500mg testosterone cuz whole internet says so, gained no new muscle and no benefits whatsoever over 250-300mg, just got estrogen problems water retention low energy and need for aromatase inhibitors.

of course i'll need 7000 calories, probably more, i'm looking to try 500g protein, 100g fat, 1000g carbs

FearThaGear

Reaction score
i did try 500mg testosterone cuz whole internet says so, gained no new muscle and no benefits whatsoever over 250-300mg, just got estrogen problems water retention low energy and need for aromatase inhibitors.

of course i'll need 7000 calories, probably more, i'm looking to try 500g protein, 100g fat, 1000g carbs
You will never need 7,000 calories... Ever.
500 grams of protein isn't going to do anything more for you in terms of muscle building then 200 to 300 g will.

Outside of the extra stress on your organs from processing the extra calories especially protein which takes longer to digest than any of the other macronutrients, you're basically just overeating and on a road to becoming fat.

As far as to using deca on your second cycle, I give a firm no in my opinion. There's no real reason to add an extra compound on a second cycle.

If you are holding water due to estrogen, an AI is what you should be using so it sounds like you did the right thing.

You can make fantastic gains for years on testosterone only cycles.

If you want to follow along and do what you read online, go ahead and keep using dbol with it if the water retention makes you feel like you've gained actual muscle.

Good luck to you man.

Reaction score
Have you thought of doing Test and Anavar if you're wanting to do a cut cycle? From what I see it is a safe stack, I know it's a DHT and you're concerned about hair loss.

Anybody able to weigh in on this more?

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Have you thought of doing Test and Anavar if you're wanting to do a cut cycle? From what I see it is a safe stack, I know it's a DHT and you're concerned about hair loss.

Anybody able to weigh in on this more?
A cut or a bulk is not determined by what steroids you decide to take or don't take for that matter.

It's determined by the calories that you consume and whether it be above or below your current maintenance.

Steroids amplify whatever you are doing in the kitchen and in the gym and in that order.

sfw509

Reaction score
You mentioned you were worried about dht and hear loss. Anavar is a dht derivative also. Be aware of that if the hair loss is genetic.

Reaction score
A cut or a bulk is not determined by what steroids you decide to take or don't take for that matter.

It's determined by the calories that you consume and whether it be above or below your current maintenance.

Steroids amplify whatever you are doing in the kitchen and in the gym and in that order.
Sure, I understand bodybuilding in general is multifactorial, what supplements you're using, how you're working out, and how you're eating all play a part in whatever goal youre trying to obtain whether that be raw strength, a bulky physique, or a lean physique.

But, the way I understand Anavar's use is that it increases metabolic rate and is considered "dry" because of it's lack of aromatization into estrogen which means less water retention with the muscle that it is adding therefore in conjunction with a good lean diet, a calorie deficit (or close to), and proper training, you would have a better outcome of a leaner physique with anavar rather than deca which (although less than others) does aromatize into estrogen

I've posted about doing a test/deca cycle recently as well and was steered away so I obviously am not as experienced as most on here so please correct me if i'm wrong

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Sure, I understand bodybuilding in general is multifactorial, what supplements you're using, how you're working out, and how you're eating all play a part in whatever goal youre trying to obtain whether that be raw strength, a bulky physique, or a lean physique.

But, the way I understand Anavar's use is that it increases metabolic rate and is considered "dry" because of it's lack of aromatization into estrogen which means less water retention with the muscle that it is adding therefore in conjunction with a good lean diet, a calorie deficit (or close to), and proper training, you would have a better outcome of a leaner physique with anavar rather than deca which (although less than others) does aromatize into estrogen

I've posted about doing a test/deca cycle recently as well and was steered away so I obviously am not as experienced as most on here so please correct me if i'm wrong
The side effects of aromatising compounds like bloating and water retention go away after you discontinue use.

The mild gains of anavar may have less side effects during cycle but still do not build muscle like most aromatising compounds like dbol or anadrol for example. I'm using oral vs oral here obviously.

I'm an eye on the prize type of cycler vs a what you see is what you get type of guy. I'm more interested in what I look like a couple weeks later.