Blood work after 4 weeks on Testosterone C

Reaction score
Finally I have the blood test and I need some feedbacks. The change is there but I skyrocket my E2 and need to act.
I have the following products with me:
- Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
- Arimidex 0.5 mg
- Novaldex 10 mg
- Anavar 10 mg

I have shot 250mg/1ml every 5 days which is kind of 3/320mg per week. Here it comes the blood test

Code:
Code:
| Marker          | Value       | Range      |
|-----------------|-------------|------------|
| Cholesterin     | 4.0 mmol/l  | < 5.0      |
| HDL Cholesterin | 1.1 mmol/l  | > 1.0      |
| Triglyceride    | 1.1 mmol/l  | < 1.7      |
| LDL             | 2.4 mmol/l  | < 3.0      |
| LDH             | 234 UI/l    | 135 - 225  |
| SHBG            | 33.9 nmol/l | 18.3 - 54  |
| LH              | 0.3         | 1.7 - 8.6  |
| FSH             | 0.3         | 1.5 - 12.4 |
| Prolaktin       | 7.7 mcg/l   | 4.0 - 15.0 |
| Estradiol       | 327 pmol/l  | 41 - 159   |
| Testo Total     | 52 nmol/l   | 8.6 - 29   |

So, LDL went down, it was 3.2 4 weeks ago. But my E2 skyrocket.
Plan, I will start to take 0.5mg of Arimidex every 3.5 days and check again blood in 4 weeks. What do you think?

Symptoms on my nipples, they looks like bigger and hard. No acne whatsoever and slightly oily skin

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Start with nolva, 20mg ed for a week alongside the arimadex.

Nolva works very fast at blocking estrogen directly at the receptor rather than at the conversion point (the aromatase enzyme) and will aleviate the nipple swelling and sensitivity very very quickly. since arimadex works by occupying the aromatase enzyme, preventing further test>e conversion it does nothing about the levels of estrogen currently in concentration in your blood.

the idea is you use the nolva to block the receptor while youre experiencing high e2 sides until you give the AI time to lower the actual serum e2, since thats a much slower process.

Since youre using arimadex, which only binds to the enzyme, but doesnt eliminate the enzyme, once you start with arimadex, you cant stop or all those currently bound aromatase enzzymes will become unbound and free to bind with testosterone again causing an estrogen spike. This is refered to as an rebound.

for that reason i prefer aromasin. because it is a suicide inhibitor, meaning it eliminates the enzyme that its bound to rather than simply binding, then uncoupling, youll never experience a rebound and in my experience is far easier to dial in your appropriate dosing.

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
This is something good to know because I was wondering actually if I could also use Nova. Aromasin is on my next order so I will do like this
- 0.5mg Aromasyn E3D
- 20mg Nolva

I will start today, see how it goes, blood test in 3/4 weeks and adjust. What do you think?

Reaction score
Speaking with the UG lab he told me to not use Nova during cycle just one 0.5mg of Arimidex E3D and che blood in 10/15 days
He told me to keep Nova for PCT, on Testo C cycle he doesn’t think is a good component
Arimisin will arrive in 2 weeks and I’ll switch to it instead of AriMidex

Reaction score
@TomJ so I started 0.5mg Arimidex every 3D and I am into 20mg Tamoxifen just for 7 days
I ordered Aromasin for my second cycle and in 3 weeks I’ll check E2 to see if they improved. Nipples swelling I’ll check it visually in a week.

When I finish the cycle the two weeks without Testo and without Nolva, before starting PCT, should I still take Arimidex E3D?

Reaction score
@TomJ so I started 0.5mg Arimidex every 3D and I am into 20mg Tamoxifen just for 7 days
I ordered Aromasin for my second cycle and in 3 weeks I’ll check E2 to see if they improved. Nipples swelling I’ll check it visually in a week.

When I finish the cycle the two weeks without Testo and without Nolva, before starting PCT, should I still take Arimidex E3D?
Ask your UG Lab guy since you value his opinion more.

Reaction score
Ask your UG Lab guy since you value his opinion more.
The UG told me that Nolva is not necessary but @TomJ has wrote very extensive articles that I read multiple times so I’ll go with his suggestions
Anyway one week of Nolva will not kill me or my gains

Reaction score
Your ug guy doesn't understand what nolva does.
I read twice your article and again Nolva and you’re right
In my case Arimidex will stop the binding of E2 but my nipples are swollen and a week of Nolva will reduce it hopefully

I also read of people starting Nolva two weeks before the cycle and during the cycle to avoid the problem I faced.

My UG is amazing in making stuff. Not great in suggesting usage 😅

Reaction score
The UG told me that Nolva is not necessary but @TomJ has wrote very extensive articles that I read multiple times so I’ll go with his suggestions
Anyway one week of Nolva will not kill me or my gains
That’s my point. @TomJ knows more than you drug dealer. You shouldn’t dismiss him. You should be appreciative. It’s not our JOB to teach you how to do steroids. Lots of us will help if you’re cool. But honestly, you ask a lot of really basic questions.

You need to educate yourself. It’s your responsibility because it’s your health.

Reaction score
That’s my point. @TomJ knows more than you drug dealer. You shouldn’t dismiss him. You should be appreciative. It’s not our JOB to teach you how to do steroids. Lots of us will help if you’re cool. But honestly, you ask a lot of really basic questions.

You need to educate yourself. It’s your responsibility because it’s your health.
Dude I am reading, reading, taking photo, comparing week by week, blood test every 4 weeks. It’s my first cycle, I don’t think I am asking basic questions

Anyway thanks for the support. Let’s see in two weeks what happens. I’ll also write my cycle log here on UG tomorrow

Reaction score
Dude I am reading, reading, taking photo, comparing week by week, blood test every 4 weeks. It’s my first cycle, I don’t think I am asking basic questions

Anyway thanks for the support. Let’s see in two weeks what happens. I’ll also write my cycle log here on UG tomorrow
You initially wanted to run an anavar only cycle. I’m not sure WHAT you are reading but it’s the wrong stuff.

You should know to have certain things like nolvadex and either arimidex or aromasin on hand before starting your cycle. I don’t think you read enough stuff.

Maybe explain to me why I, or anyone else here needs to “support you”. What makes you so special?

Maybe participate more often, be a likable guy, or at least do something to fit in and then we’d all help you out, bro.

Reaction score
You initially wanted to run an anavar only cycle. I’m not sure WHAT you are reading but it’s the wrong stuff.

You should know to have certain things like nolvadex and either arimidex or aromasin on hand before starting your cycle. I don’t think you read enough stuff.

Maybe explain to me why I, or anyone else here needs to “support you”. What makes you so special?

Maybe participate more often, be a likable guy, or at least do something to fit in and then we’d all help you out, bro.
I have all and I am asking what to do because some says do nothing some says do Arimidex some says do Nolva
I have Testosterone Cypionate, Arimidex, Novaldex and Anavar. I don’t have Aromasin but now I ordered for the future, all articles say Arimidex OR Aromasin

Reaction score
I read twice your article and again Nolva and you’re right
In my case Arimidex will stop the binding of E2 but my nipples are swollen and a week of Nolva will reduce it hopefully

I also read of people starting Nolva two weeks before the cycle and during the cycle to avoid the problem I faced.

My UG is amazing in making stuff. Not great in suggesting usage 😅
A little off topic but I think you are confusing 'article' with 'post.' Do you mean you read his posts here?

Reaction score

Don't worry, there are plenty of people who will still help you unless you are trolling. It doesn't look like you are trolling. While you should do research it is understandable for you to ask questions that seem basic to most of us.

Good luck to you. If you happen to find you are not getting help and you have questions, hit me up in PM. I'm more than willing to help.

Reaction score
A little off topic but I think you are confusing 'article' with 'post.' Do you mean you read his posts here?
Yes I read the posts in the sticky area.
Don't worry, there are plenty of people who will still help you unless you are trolling. It doesn't look like you are trolling. While you should do research it is understandable for you to ask questions that seem basic to most of us.

Good luck to you. If you happen to find you are not getting help and you have questions, hit me up in PM. I'm more than willing to help.
Tomorrow I will publish my cycle log here to gain some trust and hopefully we clear up the bias 😅

Reaction score

You’re not going to answer his questions though? I thought you were the research expert. Help him out with your vast wealth of knowledge instead of virtue signaling.