Blood work after 4 weeks on Testosterone C

Reaction score
You’re not going to answer his questions though? I thought you were the research expert. Help him out with your vast wealth of knowledge instead of virtue signaling.
don't worry about it. He can PM me if he wants and I will answer his questions exactly like I stated I would in my post. Conversation between myself and OP don't concern you so move on.

And yeah, Im not posting my answers to his questions in the open because I know you will blow up this thread with your negativity. So, I'm essentially doing you a favor by offering OP my advice through PM.

Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy @TomJ @underoos12
Guys here is my Log. I will update you every Sunday CEST time. Hopefully this commitment will cleanup some bias, I am here to learn and understand no bullshitting anyone.

Reaction score
@TomJ your suggestion was perfect!
What I did? I started to take, two weeks ago, 10mg of Novaldex for 7 days and also I started and I am still taking 0.5mg Arimidex E3D.
Here are the blood test results with dates, before Ai and after 15 days of Ai. So I have now a benchmark. I aromatize like a bitch so I need this dosage for 350mg of Testo C. a week.

| Marker | Range | 27.05.2023 | 15.06.2023 | |-----------------------|-------------|-------|-------| | Cholesterin | < 5.0 | 4.0 | 4.1 | | HDL | > 1.0 | 1.1 | 0.9 | | Triglyceride | < 1.7 | 1.1 | 1.7 | | LDL | < 3.0 | 2.4 | 2.4 | | SHGB (mmol/l) | 18.3 - 54.1 | 33.9 | 35.3 | | Estradiol (pmol/l) | 41.4 - 159 | 327 | 134 | | Testosterone (nmol/l) | 8.6 - 29.0 | 52.0 | 52.0 |

Reaction score
English is not my first language. No I am not PSL.
If it's ironic I didn't get it :p
On purpose I am not telling the brand to avoid non-sense polemics here
np, I thought I recognized the name but I'm probably confused. Good luck.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
A lot of history is misrepresented. I'm sure there was some reason for the rampant honosexuality in those days. It wasn't just the Spartans. Possibly a lack of women. Maybe it was a bonding of brotherhood thing. Who knows. Just like today, I could care less what other people choose to do with their own lives, but also think... maybe they would've been more prosperous had they been boinking the spartan women and creating offspring to keep the army strong....

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
A lot of history is misrepresented. I'm sure there was some reason for the rampant honosexuality in those days. It wasn't just the Spartans. Possibly a lack of women. Maybe it was a bonding of brotherhood thing. Who knows. Just like today, I could care less what other people choose to do with their own lives, but also think... maybe they would've been more prosperous had they been boinking the spartan women and creating offspring to keep the army strong....
I don't disagree, but I'm also very confused given the rest of the thread prior to this 😂.

Reaction score
You want the SpartanCare thread! 🤣

Reaction score
| Estradiol | 327 pmol/l | 41 - 159 |
| Testo Total | 52 nmol/l | 8.6 - 29 |[/CODE]

So, LDL went down, it was 3.2 4 weeks ago. But my E2 skyrocket.
Plan, I will start to take 0.5mg of Arimidex every 3.5 days and check again blood in 4 weeks. What do you think?

Symptoms on my nipples, they looks like bigger and hard. No acne whatsoever and slightly oily skin
327 pmol/l
What E2 test are you using? A standard womens E2 test or a Estradiol sensitive LC/MS test? I had the standard test once & it was quite high 85 I think, then after more research a few days later I got the sensitive test & it was almost half at about 38. Very close to the so called sweet spot that is around 25 sensitive LC/MS for most people.

Be very careful with Arimidex, it doesn't take much with some people to crash your E2. As little as 1mg a week can be too much & it's very painful for months when it happens.

New Threads